Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzy1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 06:24 PM
    What's the name of this movie about food and the fealings you get when eaten?
    I remember watching a movie a long time ago about this lady who is a baker in I think New York. She likes making all sorts of pasteries and sweets, what she doesn't know is that how she feels when she makes them is how the people who eat it will feel. She finds out that she is some kind of witch or something like that from her mother and I also remember something about an earing or a neckless of somekind. If I can remember ritght, the actresses name was Jennifer love-hewitt. But I mite be wrong considering I have looked for hours to find the name of this movie. I would really like to know the name of this movie.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Apr 29, 2009, 06:37 PM

Simply irrisistable and it had sarah machelle geller

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the website for food stamps application [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just turned 18 and on my own and barely any money for food all month so how doi apply online for food stamps please help me

What's the name of that movie? [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone help Please I am trying to remember the name of a movie that stars Mel Gibson correct me if I am wrong... it starts with the presidents daughter being kidnapped and taken to what they call hell as California had drifted away from the US and they sent all the criminals there.They also...

What's this movie? [ 1 Answers ]

What's this movie? Its about a teenager. Him and his friends like the blues brothers. His mom invented post-its and lunchables. The teenage boy sells paper at school the last day or smthn he buys pizza for the whole school. He has a sister. The dad kind of favors the sister. I really...

Desperate my dog has kidney failure she loves food but has not eaten for 14 days [ 3 Answers ]

Phoebe our dog who is 8 years old English Cocker Spaniel suddenly become poorly, our vet has tried everything, she has been on IV fluids to flush out toxins out but she will still will not eat she she's food and runs away terrible to see as she loves food, she is still wagging her tail and showing...

View more questions Search