Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eric lopez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 03:29 PM
    Renters rights in a short sale
    The home I'm renting is in short sale and my land lord has faild to let me know that as a renter what do I do from here on out I'ved had four different realestate agents see the house with a very short notice sometimes they would call that same day
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 29, 2009, 03:44 PM

Does your lease say anything on this subject? Tell them you have swine flu, no just kidding. You can tell them that you need more notice and call back tomorrow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renters in Short Sale of Property [ 2 Answers ]

We are realtors in Tampa Area and have a few homes listed for Short Sale that are tenant occupied. And we need to know what the Law actually states about the tenants rights and the validity of the lease. We were able to find information if the home is foreclosed on, but nothing addressing the short...

Renters Rights when the home is up for sale. [ 6 Answers ]

I moved into a house about a year ago. Earlier this year, the landlord put the house back on the market. At the time, we had agreed to a 24-hour notice before anyone came by to see or show the house. We have had about 20 people come to the house so far... and about two 24-hour notices. First...

Short Sale rights for heirs [ 3 Answers ]

One two

View more questions Search