Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2006, 09:56 AM
    Hotel in Vegas for the weekend
    My friend and I are planning a weekend getaway in Las Vegas. We would like to keep it inexpensive but fun. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good hotel right on the strip?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2006, 10:29 AM
    I go about every other year and for the past many, Circus Circus has had the best rates.

I'd check their website directly, then compare it to what the others like hotels.com, expedia, orbits and travelocity offer.
    Here_To_Help- Jon Posts: 97, Reputation: 26

Sep 21, 2006, 11:53 AM
    Go to expedia.com or hotels.com and look for specials etc.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2006, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    but...always check the hotel's website too: sometimes they offer specials cheaper than the expedia.com type sites
    I agree with Rick. Expedia has good rates, but not always the cheapest.

Sometimes the Expedia rates don’t get updated, so the hotel has a cheaper rate.

Also, ask for an CAA/AAA discount (if you are a member that is)
    Amik Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuscany
    My friend and I are planning a weekend getaway in Las Vegas. We would like to keep it inexpensive but fun. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good hotel right on the strip?
    Oh how I love vegas, I'm there at least 4 times a year.
    Go to las vegas .com to look at a map of the strip and see many package offers. Stay away from the circus circus or stratosphere area. They are too far away from the fun spots and you'll end up spending $15-20 one way on cab fare.
    Harrahs, Bally's offer many specials and are near ceasors/Paris/Mairage area where is easier to access for night life and sightseeing.
    Too bad you can't go on a weekday, most hotels are close to half price on many weekdays. And vegas knows no boundaries, you'll have as much fun on a Monday than you will on a weekend. Check the hotel rates,book on a weekday then call in sick the day you leave with the flu.. that will give you three days in vegas and you'll come back looking like you had it too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toronto Hotel - Near Downtown Bars [ 5 Answers ]

All right between Google local and expedia I have not been able to nail down a good hotel within walking distance of downtown Toronto. I am assuming that downtown is the place to be because of the bars and nightclubs.. Please tell me if this is an incorrect assumption. Anyway a hotel within...

Las Vegas hotel with big bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me... I'm looking for a hotel in las vegas in which in the bathroom the bathtub is extra large. But I don't want to spend a huge amount of money. I've never been there and I'm starting to plan my wedding so any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Need name of 80's movie about teenagers fixing a hotel [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie that I am looking for the title of. It is about a group of teenagers that fix-up a hotel or maybe a mansion that they turn into a hotel. It's a comedy, and is probably from 1987 or so.

Ex boyfriend text me the weekend [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I would like advice on my situation to make a long story short we were together for 3 months and he went back to his ex they were together for 2 1/2 yrs I was upset when he told me he said only for her he would be still with me and I was beter looking then her and then I meet him...

View more questions Search