Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peaches5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2006, 07:35 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Hi my name is peaches and I wanted to know if what I have is implantation bleeding I had a period on the 1st of seotember and then I took a o kit to see when I o and did the bd on those days that I was fertile and then on the day that I was to o and the day after now I had some bleeding but it was bright pink and appeared only when I wiped and lasted 2 days have been sick at night and have some cold sysptoms that lasted 2 days as well runny nose cough and sneezing took pt and got a bfn thought it was to early what do you all think?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 21, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Please read this. Otherwise it sounds as though you you might have a cold.

After you read that link, then we can go from there. The symptoms you are describing have little to nothing to do with pregnancy.

Are you on the pill? Any kind of birth control whatsoever? How long was your period? And what is your age?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2006, 03:09 PM
    j_9 - hadn't seen that closed post on implantation before. Great idea. Job well done.

Not to mention it makes perfect sense to do that for a question that gets asked over and over. Great job. The meanie greenie police are making me spread some love before I can rate your answers again.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 21, 2006, 03:11 PM
    Why thank you KP. It has been there for a while, but you know how those questions come in waves!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search