Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nena14 Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Apr 28, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Not the end of the world
    Well... yeah I'm pregnant wow! And I think its my fault;; anyway I'm back with him yeah we talked and he's happy because we are expecting a baby even though he got really mad for what I did I don't know if I'm going back to usa anyway I told him everything that I did to have him back and well I am bisexual but he understands that and well now I living in his mothers house I'm okay living here my mother is really pissed off and I understand that anyway,I'm happy now I can't wait to go back to California and have my baby I'm also happy because next Monday is mybirthday and I want to call my parents well wow! I was really stupid but now I am getting marry by the love of my life and having a baby :)

All I want is to my father*ramon c* to forgive me because I got what I wanted him but sadly I lost the man who gave me life:( and yeah I am worried about the future of my baby because jose my boyfriend he's young 18 but well I'm 15 and I don't know if I am going to know how to be a good mother,I'm happy,scared,and sad I miss my father!:(
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 06:31 PM

How are you getting married at 15? Yes, your pregnant and that is what you wanted because of the extent you went about getting pregnant.

Don't know if this thread is really real or not but, if anything, I hope you get counseling.

Best of luck to you because your going need it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 06:32 PM
    I feel so sorry for this baby. I'm sorry Nena, but you are not old enough, or wise enough, to raise a child.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 06:40 PM

I feel sorry for the baby and her but some people have to learn the hard way but sadly in the end the child only suffers. And to think many females can't have kids while teens are taking it for granted. Sad! Really sad!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 06:42 PM

I just hope that she gets enough family support. Either from her family or boyfriends family. Maybe then the child will be able to make it. Do not feel sorry but just hope and pray this baby will be taken care of properly.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 08:25 PM

From the way you write you sound like a very immature 15 year old, one who is not ready to be having sex, let alone a child.

Go talk to your parents and patch things up with them for starters, if you intend to have this baby then you ar going to need them in the yearsa to come.

Remember, a baby grows up into a terrible toddler, then an angry adolescent, a lot of teens these days think how 'cute' it would be to have a baby, they seem to not realise how hard it really is to raise a child.

They are all cute when they can't move and you can change their diapers but wait until the terrible twos start and you have to deal with tantrums in the supermarket, or when they become a rebellious teenager and you are still under 30.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nena14 View Post
    all i want is to my father*ramon c* to forgive me becuase i got what i wanted him but sadly i lost the man who gave me life:( and yeah i am worried about the future of my baby becuase jose my boyfriend he's young 18 but well im 15 and i dont know if i am going to know how to be a good mother,im happy,scared,and sad i miss my father!:(

Folks, this is an edit to the original post.

Nena, you are too young to be a mother, physically; mentally; and emotionally. No woman in their right mind takes a used condom and fills her vagina with the sperm in anticipation of trapping a man with pregnancy.

Jose could end up going to jail for this and being labeled as a sex offender for the rest of his life. Is this the kind of father you want for your child?

Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    a lot of teens these days think how 'cute' it would be to have a baby, they seem to not realise how hard it really is to raise a child.
    I had one of those teen mothers last night. :(
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

Apr 28, 2009, 08:41 PM

This is crazy... Well, I'm glad you got what you wanted. And I hope you have a great life trying to make the money for this baby. You could have been so much more... This baby will drain you so quickly and this boyfriend sounds fleeting. You've made a big mistake but it is you who is dealing with this... you've dragged many people into this and it's going to be rough. Have a happy ever after with the "man of your dreams."
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 29, 2009, 06:46 PM

You're 15, he's 18. In your other thread you said that your mom wants you to give up the baby. Well, she can't force you to do that, but she can file charges against your boyfriend for stat rape. He's 18, you aren't legally allowed to have sex with him.

So, you may end up raising this baby without a father, if he gets charged then he may go to jail and he will be labelled a sex offender for the rest of his life.

Think this through. I realize that thinking isn't one of your strong points, but you made this mess and now you have to clean it up. If not for your sake then at least for the sake of the baby that's inside of you, it deserves so much more then this!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

World war 2 [ 13 Answers ]

When did world war 2 start and finish ?

End of the world [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song "end of the world" it starts with an "e"

World War 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me 3 additional types of Japanese Kamikazes? Thanks:p