Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eliren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2006, 10:32 PM
    Portuguese passport
    Hi! I am writing this mail on behalf of one of my friend in the states. He is a goan by origin and was interested in having a portuguese passport. He is ready to come to portugal. Can you please let me know the contact details of some of the reputed attorneys in portugal who will help him in the matter?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 20, 2006, 10:36 PM
    Please refer to This Thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese Passport [ 11 Answers ]

I am Portuguese Bilhete de Identidade (B.I.) holder and would like to collect my Portuguese passport from the Portuguese Embassy in London. I just want to know if this is possible as I will be in UK shortly on a holiday. Please. Advise. Diogo Rodrigues

Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am wanting to apply for a Portuguese passport as my father was half Portuguese and my Grandmother fully! Both of whom are deceased now! I know that I need a birth certificate to show proof of identity to claim a Portuguese passport, however, my dads says nothing about my mother...

Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a 32 year old Australian born Goan Indian and wonder if I would be eligible for a Portuguese passport. My mother was born in Goa in 1935 and emigrated to Australia in 1970. She is now an Australian citizen and resides in Western Australia. My father was born in Pune in India in...

Portuguese Passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am studying in the Uk, and I am seeking information on how to apply for a Portugueses passport.Although I wasn't born in India, I am of goan origin, holding an Indian passport. My father was born in Mumba,I but his father was born in Goa before 1961. My mother was born abroad but her mother was...

Portuguese Passport [ 3 Answers ]

A friend's father was born in Portugal and he was born in South Africa, would the friend qualify for a Portuguese passport and if so what would he need to get and do to apply for the passport.

View more questions Search