Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2006, 09:58 AM
    Love letter? Read the post - they may break up. I don't think she's in the mood to write a love letter.
    Gillion Posts: 52, Reputation: 17

Sep 21, 2006, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Love letter? read the post - they may break up. I don't think she's in the mood to write a love letter.
    :D call it a break up letter then.
    ilovcali Posts: 206, Reputation: 85

Sep 21, 2006, 10:16 AM
    And in my experience, girls don't write love letters to guys. Ever. They write in their journals about guys, but they'll never tell any guy what they really think.

She's not going to write you any letter dude. No way.
    Time Apart Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Sep 21, 2006, 11:26 AM
    So what should I do?
    ilovcali Posts: 206, Reputation: 85

Sep 21, 2006, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Apart
    but i dont want this space to push her from ME
    Space will NEVER, EVER do that. Space does not push someone away. It is the greatest test to real feelings. You miss her right, after a few days, maybe at your age even after a few hours? Why?

Because you really like her. When you're away from her, you miss her, and you want to get close to her again right? Well, she should feel the same way, if she feels for you, what you feel for her. It's really a great way to find out how much you mean to someone, time apart. If with space, she's gone, she just wants out. If with space, she comes back, then she does feel strongly for you, like you do with her.

Seriously, I'd stay away from her for at least a week. If you talk to her, just tell her you have things to do this week. Stay away from her.

THIS WILL NOT PUSH HER AWAY.

If she wants a break-up, it'll happen whether you talk to her this week or next week. GIVING HER SPACE will not cause the break.

Guaranteed. GIVE HER A WEEK OFF.

Sep 21, 2006, 12:10 PM
    Thanks for the advice, so say about after a week or two, then what?

Sep 21, 2006, 01:00 PM
    Thanks for the advice, so say about after a week or two, then what?
    LET HER DECIDE how much time she wants. She is the one that has to decide what she wants and So do you

Use the time gained to decide what you want to do with the rest of your life.

What happens if she died ?

You would have to move forward right ?

What do you think she would do if YOU DIED ?

She would most certainly move forward.

Take the time to develop a plan for your future

As my brother would say, get drunk on the stench of your own sweat.

She could take 1 week, 2 weeks, 3weeks, 4weeks, a semester... a year... it doesn't matter, you should not be concerned about this, since you would be occupied with your future

Sometimes I realise young people do not have a hobby so they sit down and pine over their "lovers"

You need to find something to do and take your mind of her. Find a passion greater than the one you have for her.

When I was younger I was an amateur photographer... so that was/still is my passion.

I spend time taking photos of scenery, old folks, young folks, and especially nice looking women and doing them up on my computer. Once you have a truck load of pretty eyes, lovely smiles, smart faces and nubile bodies gumming up your portfolio you begin to recognise that ONE human female is just a drop in the bucket of your life.

Sep 21, 2006, 01:04 PM
    It can be done, but I'm sure you know its not as easy as you say. Especially when thoughts are lingering in your head like " wat happened, why is she acting like this, or what couldi have possibly done wrong, it WAS all good, just a week ago"
    Presleygall85 Posts: 50, Reputation: 6

Sep 21, 2006, 01:11 PM
    I would just be patient. LIke everyone said you should be asking her all these questions so you can be at peace with her decision.. you have every right to know what is going on between you guys. If she wants space though you really need to give it. I would talk to her tonight and see what she wants to do ( have some space, break up, whatever) and then you should tell her how you feel. Work it out or move on.. your young, you shouldn't be miserable just yet.. live your life, find someone who will appreciate you for who you are! :)

Sep 21, 2006, 03:23 PM
    It can be done, but im sure you know its not as easy as you say. especialy when thoughts are lingering in your head like " wat happened, why is she acting like this, or what couldi have possibly done wrong, it WAS all good, just a week ago"
    It is as easy as I say.

Try it and see.

Sep 21, 2006, 03:27 PM
    Ok, I'll give it some time. :-(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 21, 2006, 03:27 PM
    I'd stay busy with my life until she contacted me . Just my opinion. Love is a two way street and if your putting all of that effort into this relationship UI would be dog gone certain that she was to . Dude you need to learn BALANCE. This female is part of your life ,not your whole life (Holy Wildcat). No CONTACT> That's what she wants.

Sep 21, 2006, 04:16 PM
    Thanks talaniman, hey if anybody want to hear my music, go to www.myspace.com/damovements and www.myspace.com/youngkidfromdamovement
    That's what I do on my spare time, and I was doing today to keep my mind off her, tell me what you think, and I'm giving space, I won't contact her. I'll do me, until SHE contacts me, I got it lol. I hope this works, and if not... Hey, w/e

Sep 21, 2006, 04:18 PM
    If anybody else has some thoughts, please post them, you guys are helping me get through this so much
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2006, 04:57 PM
    You have awesome advcice here. You really should LISTEN.
    Don't contact her. Be busy. Live your own life. She asked for space. GIVE IT.
    You give her space and if she really loves you she will come running back quick smart.
    You need to BALANCE your life. Don't make her your life. Have other things in your life.
    NO CONTACT!! Leave her alone. It will be the best thing for both of you now. We have all been through this and we have all made the mistake of contacting them when they need space. It doesn't work. It drives them away!

Sep 21, 2006, 05:10 PM
    This No Contact, is like the unwritten rule, of life lol. Thank You everybody I will keep you posted day by day on how this turns out, just stick with me, for this is my time in need of friends that have been in my shoes
    NightAlone Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2006, 05:11 PM
    Funny thing is, guys can be the same way.

Sep 21, 2006, 06:20 PM
    My Girl just called me, she seems happy with me, that I haven't bothered nor smothered her, but tomorrow is too soon to see her, there for I am happy with the decision she made to go to her aunts house instead of mine, so I'm going to ride this thing out, I think I CAN do it, the conversation we just had gave me a boost of confidense that she isn't seeing nor trying to hook up with another guy. We were laughing on the phone, and she said "Baby i'm getting in the shower so, i think,...no i'll call you back" (she was going to say I think I'll call you back.. hesitant lol) and we hung up. I called her back and said "Bay, you dont have to call me back if you dont want to, dont think about how i feel right now, think about what will benefit youre emotions" she said OK. Im not sure if she'll call or not, but hey, I let her know that I respect her wish, and my no contact rule, I acted as if everything was OK, and I did not miss her, I guess she like that, I LOVE YOU GUYS
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2006, 06:29 PM
    Stop being mr sensitive.

I know its not easy. I know you like her. Fine.

You need to find some dignity and stop worrying about her. I know that sounds harsh but I'm saying to to make YOUR life better, with or without her.

Don't reassure her all the time. Don't walk around on your tiptoes. Don't be mean, but don't go out of your way to make her life comfortable at your expense. Are you trying to make her happy or you happy? Sometimes they are not the same things.

Not easy, I know. Still you need to toughen up a bit and stop cushioning the impact of her feeling what its like without you.

She might not come back. She might. In the meantime you need to make yourself (not her, not the relationship) the priority.

Sep 21, 2006, 06:34 PM
    D@MN dats some good advice, see I get better every time though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Space... I think... [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sort of new to actual dating... I went out with a few guys in school.. but the relationship really never left school. Once I graduated I fell in love with a guy from australia... was with him for 2 years... and went to see him for 6 months... I waited patiently for 2 years (until three weeks...

Need space [ 6 Answers ]

New here I am recently separated from my kid's mother, just simply fell in love with another woman.started out great than ex started calling and harassing new woman in my life.saying thing's like we are going to get back together,to stay away from our kid's wich limit's my time with new woman she...

He needs his own space? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 months, but we knew each other previously for another year on top of that, I just turned 20 and he is turning 18. At first we didn't have time for each other, I used to work in a nightclub, very late nights, so I changed my jobs so we could have...

Space bar [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, It must be something I done, wonder if anybody can help. When I'm in M.S.Word I press my space bar and I get a stop / dot Full stop. Also my Font size icon and my left justify, right justify and centre icons have gone. Any ideas?

Web space [ 10 Answers ]

Is there is any space in the web where I can store my files for free then download them later My files are about 10 gig So its easier for me to have those files anywhere home, office , etc Thanks

View more questions Search