Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Time Apart Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Oct 8, 2006, 11:40 AM
    This sucks. And that guy that was going to her grandmas house, is ug. What can he give her that I couldn't? I'm sorry, but girkls are dumb.
    Gillion Posts: 52, Reputation: 17

Oct 8, 2006, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Apart
    This sucks. And that guy that was going to her grandmas house, is ug. what can he give her that i couldnt? I'm sorry, but girkls are dumb.
    I could have sworn we told you to not let your ego get in the way and not to think negative things ?

Is that difficult for you to do ?

Does it make you feel better to think like this ?

Grow up.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 8, 2006, 02:56 PM
    I have to agree with Gillion, what good is it doing you to dwell on who she is seeing or what she does. Stop taking her phone calls and since she says she didn't cheat okay fine. Sounds like the soft soap is to keep YOU interested. Forget the games and get back on track about YOU and what your doing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 8, 2006, 03:01 PM
    You can bet if this other guy gets the boot she will really be calling. Or she may want you both. Either way NO CONTACT> And find something else to think about.
    Time Apart Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Oct 8, 2006, 05:51 PM
    I have no caller id, they give me the phone I ignore her, she keeps calling I ignore her, for some reason last night we spoke because I told her had to go, and she gave me a "WAIT! Lemme talk to you about something"
    What da hell. Isn't u the same girl that broke? Why she still calling, I let her know I didn't want to be "just friends"
    Gillion Posts: 52, Reputation: 17

Oct 8, 2006, 06:39 PM
    Please keep your cool and do not get frustrated or confused.

Deal with this, with poise, and a clear mind.

Make sure you get rid of any vindictive, vengeful, hurt-baby, feelings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Space... I think... [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sort of new to actual dating... I went out with a few guys in school.. but the relationship really never left school. Once I graduated I fell in love with a guy from australia... was with him for 2 years... and went to see him for 6 months... I waited patiently for 2 years (until three weeks...

Need space [ 6 Answers ]

New here I am recently separated from my kid's mother, just simply fell in love with another woman.started out great than ex started calling and harassing new woman in my life.saying thing's like we are going to get back together,to stay away from our kid's wich limit's my time with new woman she...

He needs his own space? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 months, but we knew each other previously for another year on top of that, I just turned 20 and he is turning 18. At first we didn't have time for each other, I used to work in a nightclub, very late nights, so I changed my jobs so we could have...

Space bar [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, It must be something I done, wonder if anybody can help. When I'm in M.S.Word I press my space bar and I get a stop / dot Full stop. Also my Font size icon and my left justify, right justify and centre icons have gone. Any ideas?

Web space [ 10 Answers ]

Is there is any space in the web where I can store my files for free then download them later My files are about 10 gig So its easier for me to have those files anywhere home, office , etc Thanks

View more questions Search