Ask
    Time Apart Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Sep 24, 2006, 04:54 PM
    Thanks Skell
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2006, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    You've expressed how you feel now back off and put the rest of your life in balance. Whether or not there is someone else is her business, so to stop the games and the obsession on your part, work on you and see what happens. Reread the answers you've been given and stop worrying about her and focus on you. No contact, she may call or she may move on. No waiting by the phone either. Dude get a life without her. I really think the path your on will drive her away.
    No problems.
    Now read and re-read this great advice above from Tal!
    This is what you need to do now!

Sep 24, 2006, 07:03 PM
    No Contact, I'm just going to move on, if she calls, she calls, if she leaves she leaves, if she decides to stop this, than we have to have a serious talk because I'm not going to go through it again

Sep 24, 2006, 07:59 PM
    Hey, someone check out what I've been working on, www.myspace.com/damovements and www/myspace.com/youngkidfromdamovement
    Spare time music. Sounds good let me know what you think

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Life Goes On
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2006, 08:16 PM
    If you are serious about moving on then if she calls don't answer. She will just tell you what you want to hear and you'll believe her.
    You will go through it again. No doubt! See it all the time.
    She has no reason to change. You prove to her that you will tolerate her behavior bny continuing to accept her games!

Good luck!
    Ill check out your site!
    Gillion Posts: 52, Reputation: 17

Sep 25, 2006, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Apart
    she wants to see me because she believes that i want to see her, i kind of do, but dont want to show, im making myself number 1, and i want to see her, but im not trying to give her control, what do i do
    If you have thoughts like that then YOU are not ready to see her.

Sep 26, 2006, 01:17 PM
    Everything is going aight, but I want to make sure, so I told her take some more time, I'm busy in the booth
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2006, 02:00 PM
    Good - be busy with the booth more - her less. Important.

Sep 26, 2006, 07:00 PM
    Everything is goin aight, but i wanna make sure, so i told her take some more time, im busy in the booth
    Remember this time is for you to redefine and refine yourself.

To assert you identity for your own bloody survival.

You are not concerned about asserting anything to her, only yourself.

It is easy to become adsorbed into another persons' world at the destruction of your own, instead of developing interdependence between the two.

Sep 26, 2006, 07:08 PM
    Guys, I don't know how long I can keep this up, depression and confusion aren't two of my friends, and they're killing me softly, I want this to be how it used to be, and it sucks that it won't, don't get me wrong I'm no soft guy, but what I went through to be with her, and all we've been through in this time, then this, it hurts, a lot. I don't know, but I don't want to push her away, even though I am, I just want things to be... how they were
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2006, 07:28 PM
    Write some songs. Do anything you can to try and take your mind off her. It is hard and I can feel your pain but you are only looking foranswers that aren't there or that you won't like the answer to once you get them.

Just do what you have done now. Vent here. Don't call her. It will hurt too much and you won't get what your after. Trust me. We all know!
    You need to look after you right now!

Sep 26, 2006, 07:33 PM
    Guys, i dont know how long i can keep this up, depression and confusion arent two of my friends, and theyre killing me softly, i want this to be how it used to be, and it sucks that it wont, dont get me wrong im no soft guy, but what i went thru to be with her, and all weve been thru in this time, then this, it hurts, alot. I dont know, but i dont wanna push her away, even though i am, i just want things to be....how they were
    Dude... it is not killing you softly. Your only going through withdrawl symptoms like any junkie. You need detox. Stick with the program.

Sep 27, 2006, 11:57 AM
    Thanks Gillion

Sep 27, 2006, 11:58 AM
    So everything seems to be all right, but I'm still doing my thing, how long do I do this before I go out sumwhere with her, she keeps asking me if I'm up for dinner next Friday, what do I do?
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Sep 27, 2006, 12:24 PM
    Oh, sorry, you've got plans Friday, how about lunch on Sunday, but just a quickie lunch cause you're a busy guy... remember, you control the sitch for a while, don't be so available.

Sep 27, 2006, 09:48 PM
    Niice

Oct 1, 2006, 06:39 PM
    She Broke Up With Me
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2006, 07:16 AM
    Im sorry.

Why?
    What where her reasons?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2006, 08:11 AM
    I still think you were too available to her after she said all this - way too available. Even still talking.

Do not contact her at all. Nothing. For like 2 months. Nothing. No attention.

You need to learn not to be her lap dog and always be there for.

I think you still need to learn to be busy. The last week or so you should have left her alone - believe me - yet you kept in contact with her.

Oct 2, 2006, 09:38 AM
    I Did stay busy, I made like 20 songs during this whole time, and on top of that we were working on the group CD, I didn't talk to her since like the 27th, she called me yesterday and told me about her and her mom arguing, about OUR relationship, her mom was tryna tell her how she's doing me wrong, and so she got mad and stuff, but she spoke to me later, told me that we had to talk, she said that she doesn't want to hurt my feelings by having this break, so its best we break up, and she wants to be single for a while. *** Happened? No Contact, No Result

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Space... I think... [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sort of new to actual dating... I went out with a few guys in school.. but the relationship really never left school. Once I graduated I fell in love with a guy from australia... was with him for 2 years... and went to see him for 6 months... I waited patiently for 2 years (until three weeks...

Need space [ 6 Answers ]

New here I am recently separated from my kid's mother, just simply fell in love with another woman.started out great than ex started calling and harassing new woman in my life.saying thing's like we are going to get back together,to stay away from our kid's wich limit's my time with new woman she...

He needs his own space? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 months, but we knew each other previously for another year on top of that, I just turned 20 and he is turning 18. At first we didn't have time for each other, I used to work in a nightclub, very late nights, so I changed my jobs so we could have...

Space bar [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, It must be something I done, wonder if anybody can help. When I'm in M.S.Word I press my space bar and I get a stop / dot Full stop. Also my Font size icon and my left justify, right justify and centre icons have gone. Any ideas?

Web space [ 10 Answers ]

Is there is any space in the web where I can store my files for free then download them later My files are about 10 gig So its easier for me to have those files anywhere home, office , etc Thanks

View more questions Search