Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucyana2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 01:57 PM
    Stealing at work
    I own a cleaning company . Our services consist in clean houses , apartments , offices .
    One of my employees stole in a client house then she run away . There was no camera in the house but besides the owners she was the only person with the key.after her visit the money disappeared from the master bedroom . Next day she did not show up at work . Can we formal accuse her?

Thank you
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 02:15 PM

Your company should be bonded for the homeowner's loss.
    lucyana2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 02:23 PM
    We are bonded . The client rights is protected .
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2009, 05:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lucyana2009 View Post
    Can we formal accuse her?
    Hello lucy:

Nope. All you can do is call the cops. If there's any charging to be done, they'll do it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stealing $20 at my last day of my job [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys I am just wondering about if I will get a criminal record if I steal 20 dollars in ESSO on the last day of the job, My boss saw it on a video tape and he have proof that I stole that much. But the problem is that I am very pissed off because they are not giving me my last paycheck and my...

Stealing [ 1 Answers ]

My son was caught stealing 20 dollars from work,he is 18 years old will this haunt him for the rest of his life?he's still in high school

Stealing her [ 3 Answers ]

So here's the problem. I'm 16, she's 16 and a half and a junior while I'm a sophomore. We have been friends since kindergarten and we still are... but she has a boyfriend and I kind of like/love her. Her boyfriend is 19 and plays college basketball while I'm in school as a sophomore. I do...

Stealing at work! [ 4 Answers ]

My close friend was accused of stealing 60 dollars out of her register. I think she may have talen it. She is worried that they will find it on camera and send the police to her house to arrest her. Can they send the police to her house or can they just fire her?

Stealing [ 3 Answers ]

Does the on-site manager of an apartment complex have the legal right to move my property without giving notice that the property is in the way of other tenants? Can they legally CUT A LOCK to move a bicycle when I was never notified that such action would be taking place? I am the one with the...

View more questions Search