Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    v brunson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 12:13 PM
    Lost my nursing license in 2003
    :o:( I lodt mu nursing license in 2003 when I failed a drug test... cannibas
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 07:12 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 07:14 PM
    I too am sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine losing my nursing license. Hope things are better for you now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 07:29 PM

Is there a question in there or are will just feeling sorry for them, awhhhhh.

But then would I want a drug user treating me, hummmmm
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 07:31 PM

The medical profession frowns upon that sort of thing.They generally want their caregivers straight!
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    The medical profession frowns upon that sort of thing.They generally want their caregivers straight!
    Awww, does that mean I can't have a glass of wine once in a while? :confused::(
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by v brunson View Post
    :o:( I lodt mu nursing license in 2003 when i failed a drug test...cannibas
    Where did you get your license in the first place is my question?

EDIT: OKAY 2003 IT IS NOW 2009, IS THERE A POINT TO YOUR POST?
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 07:42 PM
    Lost my nursing license... artlady Agrees: Just not between patients ! No pun intended:)
    Okay, I'll just pop open this beer then. LOL, I've already put in 70 hours of work this week and it's only Tuesday!! :eek: No worries, I'm off till Thursday. :D
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Okay, I'll just pop open this beer then. LOL, I've already put in 70 hours of work this week and it's only Tuesday!!! :eek: No worries, I'm off till Thursday. :D
    I included you in a post.I didn't know if you worked day or nights or shifted but I had your back with this little snoot.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/nursin...ml#post1690024
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    I included you in a post.I didn't know if you worked day or nights or shifted but I had your back with this little snoot.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/nursin...ml#post1690024
    I work 7pm - 7am. Yes, I saw that. Thank you. That thread was against me. LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lpn nursing license [ 3 Answers ]

I attended lpn school in 2000 and graduated but did not sit for boards. I have a burgalary of a conveyance charge and possession of cocaine can I sit for boards

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

Missing File with Word 2003 (all Office 2003 programs) [ 3 Answers ]

I recently started having problems opening any of my Office 2003 Professional programs. The files seem to open, but an error pops up saying that I'm missing a file named PS561401.cab, and can not open without reinstalling the program. I don't have the installation disks for Office, as this...

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

Lost his job, his license, then dumped me [ 5 Answers ]

I had been dating a man for two months, but we had been friends for about three years. About two weeks into our relationship his license was suspended for three months and then after that will be restricted for six months (had over 12pts). It took about a month, but because he is an outside sales...

View more questions Search