Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss smith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Missed period, brown discharge
    Hi I'm 22 years old, and usually have regular periods. I'm a little worried... I missed my period this month, my last one started on march 13. I have no pms symptoms like tender breasts, bloating, mood swings, or cramps, but I do have some brown discharge, but only when I use the bathroom. I have had to pee a lot more than usual, but I took two pregnancy tests and they were both negative. I'm not on any medications, birth control, or anything like that. I have started a new job recently, and have been stressed out, but it has never effected my period like this. Could I be pregnant, or could it be something else? Please help!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 09:56 AM

We really can't give you a definite answer. It may be that you're pregnant and it's just too early to show up on a pregnancy test, it may be time to go to the doctor for a blood test.

Women's body's are odd, so many things can cause us to miss a period, stress being one of them.

Wait another week or two, try another hpt, make sure to use first morning urine, or go to your doctor for a blood test.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period - Negative HPT, light brown discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, maybe some of you can give me some advice... I am 26 years old and very healthy. My husband and I are Trying to conceive - I was on the pill for many years and I came off the pill in December 2008. January 2009 I got my period on time (28 day cycle) but this month I didn't get my...

Missed Period Brown Discharge. [ 6 Answers ]

I'v missed my last period and I'm just after staring to get brown discharge yesterday at first I thought it was my period but it was only light and a brown colour and I was'nt sure!. But I don't know what I should do because I'm only 12 and I'v never had sex so I don't know why I'm missing my...

Missed period and brown discharge negative. Pregnant. Test [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:i missed last months period and now I have a brown discharge pregnant. Test says negative??

1 negative. Test, brown-red discharge missed period [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and I skipped my last period, I am always irratic with it but this time instead of having my period on the 20th of march I got a bloody brownish discharge coming from my body for 6 days, then it subsided but left behind an irony odor that still exists to date. I did have sex 2...

View more questions Search