Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 07:29 AM
    Go Ahead, Pop That Hood!
    If you regularly park your car in the garage, develop the habbit of leaving the hood up. It encourages better maintenance and regularly "invites" you to become more knowledgeable about all of the car's systems. It works for me.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Apr 28, 2009, 08:07 AM

I would, but the stupid latch gets stuck open and I have to stick my finger down there to push it back so it closes again...

And there are so many hoses and pipes and wires!
    I miss my 68 camaro 327... it was an engine, with a fuel line and a few wires... so easy. Sigh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shall I go ahead with this? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm involved in an online relationship with a guy significantly older than me (I'm 23,he's 38)and from a different culture.Needless to say,he's a gem of a guy.. but there are issues which I may have to solve-my parents(they're very very conservative),thinking about the age difference and kids and...

Replacing Cooking Hood with Microwave/Hood Combo [ 2 Answers ]

The hood is presently hardwired. How do I turn this into a socket for the microwave?

Should I Go ahead or not [ 10 Answers ]

OK,this is something like a very unusual story.4 years ago someone broke my heart and I was really devastated then .and I thought I would never get a girl like her in my life. But 3 months ago there was a girl I met I fell for her at the first sight.She is kind of my student.I told my colleague...

Getting ahead [ 6 Answers ]

My son is 3 years old since last month... I do alphabet and color books with him, but am wondering how far should I excpect him to get? I want him to be right on when starting preschool. But I don't push him and we don't do a lot of "school work".

View more questions Search