Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fridayda13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 08:29 AM
    I had the same problem with my laptop suddenly even after I restore it back to factory image and the problem still exist. It keeps pegging at 100% without me running any software. I struggled to find a solution for a few days. In the end I put the laptop to sleep mode. And somehow when I on it back on, everything was okay again. Weird though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explorer.exe at 100% CPU Usage Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm on my laptop explorer.exe starts to use 100% of the CPU and I can't figure out y. It lasts about 10-20 minutes form when I start the computer and occasionally lowers then peaks again to 100%. I really need to figure this out because the cooling fan comes on and its really starting to get...

Pf usage [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering why my pf usage sky-rockets every time I open a specific folder. This folder is used to store all my Utorrent downloads. My system runs at about 375mb (pf usage) when hardly worked, then when I open this folder (named Downloads) 5 seconds later the pf usage goes up to 500mb then...

Electric Usage [ 8 Answers ]

I live in an older residential neighborhood that has overhead pole transformers. For several years now I have been trying to figure this out. My neighbor has an increasingly grown manufacturing shop on his residential property (MU Zoned). When his shop is running at full load, My electric...

CPU Usage Remains at 100% [ 3 Answers ]

Recently, I discovered the CPU usage on one of my PCs will not fall below 100%. I've attempted everything I can think of to resolve the issue, including: - Running Ad-Aware SE - Performing an online scan from Trend Micro - Performing an online scan from Panda Software - Running Registry...

CPU Usage @ 100% [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I log onto the Internet, my CPU usage goes from like 2% to 100%. Once the page loads, it dies back down, but then when I click a link and try to load another page it goes back to 100%. Plus, the Comcast logo spins, then stalls, then spins, then stalls until the page loads. It never...

View more questions Search