Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eleners Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2004, 11:36 PM
    Run time errors
    Hello good people!

I have seen an increase in run time errors when surfing the internet. I have a simple linksys network set up here and I wonder if anyone has seen this recently and could advise me on how to fix it.

Thanks. :-/
    RT Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2004, 07:35 AM
    Run time errors
    I recently had the same problem with my work laptop. I ran adaware and spybot, then deleted all temporary internet files and cookies and clear the cache. It didn't completely go away but now I rarely get the run time errors.

I hope this is helpful to you.
    eleners Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2004, 11:47 AM
    Re: run time errors
    Hi RT,
    Thanks for the input. I know I need to put in some time to clean this computer up but it's so hard to find the time. Thanks for following up.

Eleni ;)
    Dreamboat Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2004, 09:53 PM
    Run time errors
    Clean your hard drive:
    www.theofficeexperts.com/cleanyourpc.htm

Also, double-check your settings under Tools-Internet options, security. You can change some of those scripting items to Disable instead of Prompt, and not see the errors at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Explorer Errors [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I go to open a web page, I get an error from (IE) that says: Line 4, char 89, error expected. What is causing this and how can I fix it?:confused:

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

Yahoo Mail Errors [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo email is giving me problems. I don't know what is causing the problem or why. I am not able to attach any files to an email. When I am in Yahoo mail I am prompted at the bottom of the page that there is and error, but I can find out what the error is or what is causing the problem. ...

Can't Burn Cds Without Errors [ 3 Answers ]

I Try To Burn Cds And Sometime During The Process A Error Comes Up And Stops The Recording.some Errors Were Stating I Must Turn Off Any Background Programs Or Use Different Types Of Cds. Before I Would Use 48x Now I Tried 52x, My First Several Were Fine Then I When Through About Ten W/ These...

View more questions Search