Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melibajric Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2003, 04:38 AM
    Nissan Pathfinder and Nissan Terrano II
    Can the Pathfinder be only bought in the States? I only found old models of Pathfinder ('95) in my country - Bosnia, but never the new models.
    Also, I never saw in the States any Terranos.
    To me, Terrano seems to have very similar characteristics like Pathfinder. What is the difference in the two?
    Can it be that Nissan company is targeting Europe with Terranos and the States with Pathfinder?
    Brewmaster Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2006, 12:26 PM
    Terrano = Pathfinder
    Correct you are. The Terrano is the equivalent of the Pathfinder with the exception of some options and engine choices. The North American version does not have a diesel option.
    devilmec Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2006, 04:44 PM
    Yes in deed I have a 1990 terrano in japan and a 1995 pathfinder in the states there identical. Except I drive on the right in japan and the left in the states.
    Newer terranos are available here in japan as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nissan pathfinder [ 1 Answers ]

Have nissan pathfinders 1995 lights radio everything comes on but engine won't turn any suggestions as to what this could be ?

Nissan terrano wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone seen or know where I might be able to purchase one as I have a hi/low beam problem Rgds Haz:

Nissan terrano with a body lift [ 0 Answers ]

I have bought a 1990 nissan terrano in japan. (same as a pathfinder in the states) My problm is that with a 3 inch body lift my transfer shifter was shortened, so that when I drop the lever in to 4low it will not go in to gear because the lever is hitting the console. Yes a redneck hillbilly like...

RxR Nissan Terrano filters [ 2 Answers ]

I need info on the right replacement parts numbers for the 1999 Nissan Terrano RxR 2.7 TD model's oil and gas filters. Help would be greatly appreciated. Aftermarket brands such as FRAM, Purolator, G77 or ADVANTAGE equivalent are welcome. Than you everyone!

View more questions Search