Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    C00Ki3 D0UGH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 08:22 PM
    How Can I Find My Adopted Little Sister?
    Im currently 16 years old. I recently had a dream about me having another little sister. So, I asked my dad and he said that I do have another little sister, but he put her up for adoption. So I guess what I'm asking is, how can I find her? I have been to a number of adoption websites, but I never found what I was looking for. If someone could give me answers, I would REALLY appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Joey
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 05:36 AM

You are not legally an adult. You cannot find her.

You are also not the birthparent or the adoptee. Generally, those are the people who should be initiating contact.

Is your sister older or younger?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adopted sister [ 3 Answers ]

I was trying to figure out how find my adopted sister she was given up for adoption in 1989.my question how do I go about finding her and will it cost any money and how much and who do I need to contact to find her?

Find adopted sister! [ 1 Answers ]

:(how can i find my adopted sister? I haven't seen he in over like 7 years. Every website that i have found does'nt help an it cost alot of money so i need some way to find her that doesnt cost!! Lol i really want to find her . If you can help in any way write me back!! Thanks, ...

I have found my adopted sister after 16 years what now? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi let me start by telling you the good news... After 16 years I have found my sister.She was adopted when she was 1 year old and I have found her through the bt phone book... The bad news is I'm scared... Because I went looking for her and I don't know if that's against the law she will be 18 this...

How do I find out if someone was adopted? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the process in finding out if my daughter was adopted by her step-father when I was living out of state at the time?

I'm adopted 5/13/91 and want to find my sister born 5/20/90 [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Hannah and I was adopted through a closed adoption. I live in Houston Texas, in Harris county. And was born In Dallas. The reason for my adoption was because my birth parents were about to get a divorce. I was born May 13, 1991 The agency is called "The adoption Agency". I do not know...

View more questions Search