Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jillmbrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2006, 02:26 PM
    Effects after going off the pill
    I was on the pill for 4 years and now want give my body a rest. I've been off it for about 3 weeks. It's going OK. I've been feeling different and I'm not sure if it has to do with being off the pill. I want to know if there is anything I should be doing, or could be doing to help ease my body into its regular cycle?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 20, 2006, 02:28 PM
    Well, Jill, there is really nothing you can do except let nature take its course, naturally of course!!

However, you may want to incorporate a multi-vitamin for women into your daily routine.

Now, if you are not ready for a baby, what measures are you taking for birth control? Or, are you ready for a baby?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Superfact side effects [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently started injection myself with 0.1 cc of superfact on a daily basis. Can someone please tell me the side effects of this drug? I have become extremely over-emotional. Is this part of the side effects? Thanks

Side effects [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you tell me what side effects I will have to expect on superfact

Multimedia Effects [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I Need Some Background Effect For My Video. Please Any One Can Let Me Where I Can Free Download It?

Adverse effects of Effexor [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question about some unusual symptoms I have been experiencing since doubling my dose of Effexor from 75mg to 150mg. I have been having severe muscle spasms, everything from my legs to my neck. Sleeping is difficult because I wake up frequently due to the spasms. I have been...

Effects of temperature on Computers [ 10 Answers ]

How devastating are extreme temperatures on computers? If a computer were exposed to temperatures near zero degrees, would there be an effect on its internal parts (i.e. motherboard, hard drive, etc.) :o

View more questions Search