Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -juiic3yy- Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 02:23 PM
    I found a lump inside my vagina .but don't know the cause
    Okay I'm only 16 and yesterday I found this lump type thing inside my vagina I have no clue how or why it is there I looked it up but they were involving sex , but I haven't had sex.. I went to the lake yesterday and swam... I came home and that night I found the lump .please help I'm freking out!! :eek::eek:
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 02:29 PM

What kind of lump?

Inside your vagina? Or your labias? How did you find it?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 02:34 PM

This may be the problem but if it does not go away,you should have it seen by a doctor.
    InteliHealth:
    -juiic3yy- Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 06:27 PM

Well like it felt like a lump yah know under the skin.. yea its wheremy vagina is... I went to the lake and when when I got home I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I felt it and it scared me... I been looking it up some more they said it could be a cyst and could be cured by sitting in some hot water for a coule of days.. idk and I don't want to go to the doctor I was hopong there could be a homw cure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump In Vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hugh lump on my vagina,I don't seem to know what it is.It is real hard ,it hurts sometimes,does any doctor know what it is .I don't have medical insurance so how can I see a doctor,my mother died of ovarian cancer years ago ,Do you think this is what this could be?:confused:

Lump on vagina after sex [ 2 Answers ]

I've just had sex with my boyfriend (not for the first time) and I have a swollen like part on my vagina. Its on the left and makes it uncomfortable when I cross my legs or walk. I really have no idea what it is and I'm worried. It looks really strange and like I said is uncomfortable.. can anyone...

Lump on vagina! [ 12 Answers ]

I recently just discovered that I have one bump on the outside of my vagina. I'm freaking out because I don't know what it is? Fairly a bit bigger than a pimple Is it just a pimple? Can it be caused from someone fingering you? Is it an std? Cancer? Please respond! Edit/Delete Message

Lump inside vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I have found a lump about a few inches inside my vagina, on the back wall - it is about the size of a walnut (but it does not protude much, I can reach past it) and is quite firm, but it does not hurt at all. Apart from this, nothing at all seems out of the ordinary, but I am really anxious and I...

Lump Inside my Vagina Like A Marble [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Lump Inside my Vagina Like A Marble. I recently had test for std's and was told I had none. However the lump was found last week and the test were done in November.

View more questions Search