Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cameronde02 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 01:37 PM
    I can't stop thinking about her!
    So I think I'm falling for a girl that used me as a rebound guy. Someone please give me some real good input. The other night this girl and I hooked up. Now we were matched up by her and my friends. We never met before this night. Only talked on the phone and texted one another. We live 3 hours apart and like I said we never met. One day she decided to drive up to visit me out of nowhere and stay the night. We went to a party. Hit it off big time and one thing led to another. The next day was amazing. We just laid in bed kissin and talking. Discussing how it feels like we've known each other our whole lives and how comfortable we were around each other. We never once discussed how we felt about one another or what was to come of us. She left and we haven't spoke much since then. The thing about her is though that she just got out of a 2 and half year relationship about 3 weeks ago. This girl is the most amazing person I have ever met. Am I just the rebound or should I continue to try and be a close friend? I'm soooooooo lost.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 02:14 PM

Just give her some time to recover from her break up. You were definitely her rebound.

When she's ready to talk to you again, she will find you. Just be patient. Don't push her too much. Don't be needy. Just do your own thing while you wait for her to recover.
    KatiePlce Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Apr 27, 2009, 03:12 PM

Females that are getting over a recent breakup are usually confused, depending on the breakup circumstances she definitely needs time to gather her thoughts and herself. Yes be patient with her, you don't want to rush her.

Apr 27, 2009, 07:46 PM

You, I figured I should give her space and not mention anything about her and I until she either does or it just feels right. But I mean she still texts and ask how my days going and what not. So...
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 08:23 PM

Well here's hoping it works out for you, could go either way. She is probably confused and remember that it is easy to transfer feelings from the ex to the new boy especially so soon after her relationship broke up.

I think that you need to give some space so that IF you should get together you know it is for the right reasons and not just a rebound.

Hope it all works out for you, and when you do start to feel a little overwhelmed remember that a week ago you didn't know this girl and if the worst should happen you WILL be OK :D

Apr 28, 2009, 12:22 AM

Lol aight well I think that links broken neverme but thanks for you input and especially for rooting for me. I appreciate your answer, that goes for everyone and your honesty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about my ex [ 20 Answers ]

I'd been going out with my girl for 2months, then one day she just turned around and said that she ' couldn't be bothered'. This was about 2 weeks ago. I tried my hardest, and did nothing wrong to her. This was my first serious relationship. Ever since we split, all I can think about is her, and it...

Why can't I stop thinking about my ex? [ 2 Answers ]

Please disregard

How to stop thinking about my ex [ 1 Answers ]

I went out with a girl for about 4 months, and during those 4 months I really opened myself up to her and we grew really close. I should also say that this was my first true and serious relationship. Then we went off to our separate colleges, but we wanted to continue the relationship because we...

I can't stop thinking about her [ 10 Answers ]

OK so here it is( I'm sorry its so long but I could really use some help on it) There's this girl named katie whom I've never seen in person but I've been talking to for about 3 months(phone,chatting) I think, she was my cousins best friend up until she had to mave about 2-3 minutes away, but they...

View more questions Search