Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jw314o Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 01:34 PM
    NEED AN anser about this transformer
    I am a entry level ac tech and I worke part time for some apartments today I ran into a unit that had a blown transformer so I replaced it and it blu agen what's up with that?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 08:57 PM

Sounds like the transformer is overloaded on the Load side. If you have a clamp-on ammeter, you can check this theory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Anyone Anser This? [ 3 Answers ]

My friend has a temporary protection order on her boyfriend,but she let him move back in with her.so is that order any good now or if they get into another fight and she calls the cops can he go to jail for breaking the order?or will both of them be in trouble?

I need a easy anser for me and my dad [ 20 Answers ]

I lived with my dad from 10-14 before he married a b.i.t.c.h. with 4 kids and after all that he desrted all three of his kids for her and her kids she had no job for 5 years now 17 moved out over the summer what can I do without hurting her and her kids see my dad again when both of us hate each...

Can you anser this. [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: OK... I like this girl but she told my friend that she only likes me a bit.how do I get her to like me more or how do I ask her out.? I talk to her a lot to??

I'm reading The hobbit. Can yooh anser these pleez [ 2 Answers ]

I am reading the hobbit, and im on chapter three, and i have many answers to find out/. Why could they not miss the road? What valley are they looking for? What does the valley smell of? What is the meaning of the third song?

Hi please anser me ( about grains) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How much % protein are there in lentils ? Tel me with % Tnx lot

View more questions Search