Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yacano Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 08:46 AM
    80's scifi movie title
    Hi - I'm looking for a 80's sci fi movie title... but all I can remember is I think its set in the future and there is a group of men/women that my have been in prison and have to fly these hi tech helicopters or flying machines and for each flying machine with a man/woman they have a (young) operator/navigator controlling certain features of each helicopter/flying machine... I remember one scene where they fly in a canyon.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Apr 27, 2009, 11:17 AM
    It's Moon 44 (1990)
    Yacano Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 02:48 PM

Thanks heaps Gekko :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's scifi movie... Title? [ 7 Answers ]

It's an 80's or early 90's movie where this astroid comes out of space and lands on a farm and this little creature comes out that looks like a leach. I remember a scene from where they're playing baseball and the creature is in the woods and attacks one of the players by attaching itself to it's...

80's 90's scifi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find a name for a movie I saw when I was kid.. I'm not sure when it was made it might have been late 80 or early 90.. in it there where these creature kind of aliens that came to earth. All I can remember about them was that they were black and sometimes like ball shape things.....

Scifi/horror movie from 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a movie I think it is from the 80's I think its about some students who make or find a formula that whenever pour it on a picture it comes to life They use it on girly magazines and stuff but then it accidentally spills on a picture of a corpse That's all I can...

80's scifi/horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember this movie title for some time now. It surrounds an alien that has to take up host in a human body. The human loses control of there self control. It is not The Thing or Invasion of the body snatchers. The only part I remember well is this normal looking guy that was...

80's scifi movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I think its from the 80's anyway, it had some little flying robots in it and I think they came form another planet and they came here and started helping people. I just remember a scene toward the end, I believe, where one of the baby robots was helping a guy put in a tile like in an old bathroom...

View more questions Search