Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bc472556 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2009, 11:17 PM
    Fact or Fiction Horoscopes?
    Hey I have recently gotten very intrested in the future and psychics and horoscopes. While I very much believe in horoscopes are they true? And does anyone know where I can find good/accurate horoscopes online.. the site I normally use astrolis just got hacked.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 11:20 PM

Fiction: How can all Libra's go through the same thing? How can you specify a person and their characteristics on just a birth date; I know plenty of people whom do not resemble their zodiac sign.

If your horoscope says "today you will lose in a quarrel and your finances will take a turn"

Chances are you'll have that in your head. You'll eventually get into some sort of argument since your already up in your defenses and that five dollar bill you just lost totally turned your finances in your head.

Sarah
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Apr 26, 2009, 11:27 PM
    I believe that horoscopes are general in design and any one of them can fit anyone's situation at any time. For example- "You need to concentrate on a particular matter today".
    Doesn't everyone have a particular matter to give some concentration on at some point in their day?
    Horoscopes are generally entertaining, but not very beneficial.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 11:40 PM

Generalized horoscopes are different from having an astrological chart done. Pay a professional to make and interpret for you a chart based on not only your birthday but your time and location of birth. Those horoscopes you find in the newspaper are fun to pass the time during a break at work. They are seldom specific enough for a certain person.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 11:58 PM

You can try The Kabbalah Centre International | Kabbalah education worldwide, Kabbalah classes, videos, books how to study Kabbalah you'll get more than a horoscope though, you get like you entire astrological chart information which includes.

1.) why you where born under the spicific astrological sign
    2.) best signs for your potential partner (signs you would have the most luck with relationship wise)
    3.) strengths and weaknesses of your sign

The list goes on.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Apr 30, 2009, 10:44 AM

A personal chart can give you much insight and direction in life.
    Newspaper and magazine horoscopes are full of..
    It really has nothing to do with astrology.
    You can also try Astrology and Horoscope Homepage - Astrodienst very useful site... good luck!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by black111madonna View Post
    A personal chart can give you much insight and direction in life.
    Newspaper and magazine horoscopes are full of .....!
    It really has nothing to do with astrology.
    You can also try Astrology and Horoscope Homepage - Astrodienst very usefull site...good luck!
    Very nice site I checked it out:D
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

May 20, 2009, 06:39 AM

Thank you Lighterr for checking it out hope it is of help!

I also checked your kaballah site and its very informative.
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 20, 2009, 07:09 AM

I learned in school paper conference years ago, horoscope is basically what the horoscope writer wants to write within the day, for the month or in a book.

It goes the same thing to chines lucky charms.

It's fun but everything's business... but it's fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are horoscopes reliable? [ 16 Answers ]

I have been relying a lot on daily horoscopes to help with my relationship problems. However, when I read a certain horoscope that is bad it ruins my whole day. Like my ex who tells me he will want me back. When I read his, it will say something like, Romance is in the air for you today. This...

Mind Over Genes fact or fiction? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been checking some stuff out on the net and there are some important changes coming that I feel people should be made aware of. May I suggest that you check out some of the links below. I look forward to your comments. YouTube - Bruce H Lipton, PhD "Beyond Darwin" (Part 1) ...

Saparis Gold Group - fact or fiction? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a friend who says this is the best investment opportunity available. I did a Google search and did not find any negative info, did find a couple HYIP Monitoring Sites which gave it a "clear" rating. I then did a YAHOO search and found only two negative comments about this organization. ...

Horoscopes [ 2 Answers ]

How do you feel about Horoscopes? Do they effect your decesion during the day?

View more questions Search