Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scorrpeio Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 09:57 PM
    I talked to her for the first time. What's next?
    Hello Guys,

Thank you for reading this serious problem. Here it goes...

I waited for this moment for 2 years... before this day, I was completely unknown to her.

On this weekend, I went to her city... talked to her(Only had an introduction) :).. I appreciated her talent too. I thought I could progress well.

But, no love story in the world completes without hurdle. :(

It was just 3 hours passed to the moment (I talked to her) & one boy came to my room... & he asked my partner, " I have got a call from my friend that somebody from our group has tried to make a move & he tried to talk to her. do you have any idea, who is he??" My friend being aware of my frustrating 2years without her... depression in her memories, was with me & he said "I dont have any idea"

My partner then said to me "As she has got call to him, might be he is her BF, so you should stay away." But, my other friends said,"IF you are in love with her, dont give up. Listen from her mouth that she is committed. Then only come back else walk on this path"

I talked to my mind,"do I really love her? Do I need her?" Every time my mind gave me only one firm answer "YES"

Guys, What do you think... What should I really do now?? Shall I forget her? Shall I try to talk to her, try to make friendship with her??
    :confused:

Please tell me

Apr 27, 2009, 04:26 AM

Guys...

No Answer??
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 04:40 AM

It's hard to be friends with someone you have feelings for. If she has a boyfriend it would be best to move on.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 07:30 AM
    If she has a boyfriend, then I'm not sure what you expect from her. She already has someone in her life. The most you can do is be friends with her. But don't expect too much from her.

Remember, it takes two people to make a friendship work. So if she doesn't put any effort, then there's no friendship anyway.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 07:30 AM

You should move on because if you try anything else with this girl her boyfriend might try to beat you up. Since he already try to find out who was trying to hit on her.

She is taken and even though you love her she most likely doesn't feel the same way. Also, how do you even know she might want to be friends?

You picked the wrong time to make your move and you shouldn't live on false hope.

Go find a single and avialable girl. Take the focus off her because already has someone doing that.

May 14, 2009, 02:08 AM

Guys,

There is a good news,

The boy who inquired about me is just friend of her... as one of my friend directly asked him(about his affair with her, he refused that there is something between them).
    He said...
    She just wanted to confirm who was the fellow talked to her without any prior introduction. She was scared(However I don't think she was scared, cause I didn't find she to be uneasy while talking to me).

May 14, 2009, 02:09 AM
    Guys,

Please, please, please,

Let me know what should I do now.?
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

May 14, 2009, 03:14 AM

M wondering why your wasting your time and waiting for some reply,, go, tell your feelings to her,,
    If shez asking about u, she mus be curious to know u,,

May 14, 2009, 05:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Lining View Post
    m wondering y ur wasting ur time n waiting for some reply,,,, go, tell ur feelings to her,,,
    if shez asking abt u, she mus b curious to know u,,,
    Thank you!! May God Bless you!! :cool:

I wish He will give you everything you want... :)
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

May 14, 2009, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scorrpeio View Post
    Thank you!!!! May God Bless you!!! :cool:

I wish He will give you everything you want................:)

Thank you,, and wish u the best in life,,

Also, m waiting to know if u approached her or not,,

May 15, 2009, 01:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Lining View Post
    Thank you,,,,, and wish u the best in life,,,,

also, m waiting to know if u approached her or not,,,

:) Thank you for showing care for me

I will try to contact her as soon as possible.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 15, 2009, 05:36 AM

We may be of different culture I suspect but it seems to me that after all that education with the books, you now need some education and some drastic expansion of your social life.

Ask her out, but don't expect a love connection, have some fun and learn to dance.

May 23, 2009, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    We may be of different culture I suspect but it seems to me that after all that education with the books, you now need some education and some drastic expansion of your social life.

Ask her out, but don't expect a love connection, have some fun and learn to dance.

Thanks a ton for the quotes you suggested to me.

I will really try my best to realise it in my life:)
    maralynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Just talk to her! :rolleyes:

Jun 12, 2009, 12:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by maralynn View Post
    just talk to her!!:rolleyes:
    I got her phone no. somehow and I talked to her on phone... :)

I just told her that I need some professional help from her side. I was scared while I was talking to her cause I am a bit shy. So, I was trembling with words a bit (I don't know whether she noticed it).
    But, I could sense she wasn't scared neither she hesitated being called by a stranger person. I requested for help & she agreed. But, she seems to be greedy about money. She was happy when I told that I can pay for help.:eek: She just started saying how she decides charges of her help and all.
    Now, she told me that I should call her on Monday or Tuesday. I am very puzzled what to do? :confused:
    Our talk was completely professional.. . Now how should I make her my friend and how to get closer to her??

Please help me
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 04:44 AM

What does this girl do?

Jun 12, 2009, 05:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post
    what does this girl do?
    I work for private company & she is a student of Computer science. I requested her for some computer related help :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2009, 05:24 AM

Are you going to tell her you're interested then or do you really need her help?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 05:27 AM

If you are interested in her, why would you form a buyer-seller relationship? Now you're just a client to her, that's why she's willing to talk to you. If she finds out later that you only used it as an excuse to talk to her, then she might get freaked out.

How did you get her number? Sounds like you didn't ask her for her number.

Jun 12, 2009, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by I wish View Post
    If you are interested in her, why would you form a buyer-seller relationship? Now you're just a client to her, that's why she's willing to talk to you. If she finds out later that you only used it as an excuse to talk to her, then she might get freaked out.

How did you get her number? Sounds like you didn't ask her for her number.

Agreed! I did not ask her for no. as I was completely stranger for her. The girls in my territory avoid to give their no. :(

I just wanted to talk to her for some reason so forcefully took out the reason of help. I guess it might be difference in cultures & territory where I live & you guys live... but here girls mostly do not make friendship with strangers(the girls in your territory are confident and bold, I guess)...
    I thought if I directly show interest in her, she will misunderstand me or see me to be perv.
    So I had left with only this option..
    Please tell me, now what to do, I mean how to slowly make friendship with her??
    Please guide me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend hasn't talked to me for 5 day, what's going on? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I like this boy and the first time we went out I asked him out I don’t no y well anyway, so our relationship was horrible u could tell something was bothering him and he’s wasn’t that close at all. Then like all most a month in to it he dumps me on txt during school, when I see him the next...

What's max time for ticket payments? [ 7 Answers ]

I got a public intoxication ticket for 65$ and I live in Ontario canada. Could anyone please tell me what the maximum amount of time before I have to pay it is? And what happens if I don't pay it (just curious)? Thank you very much, any info would be appreciated.

What's your all time favorite. [ 8 Answers ]

:)... country song! :]

What's the time frame allowed for an annulment [ 2 Answers ]

I was married almost 2 years ago. We got married while my husband was in prison. We haven't lived together since we were married nor have we consummated our vows. Actually haven't even been in contact with each other until he was released. We have decided that its time to take care of this matter....

View more questions Search