Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myself4 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Find an ex-football player willing to make an appearance
    Where might I start if I wanted to find an ex Dallas Cowboy football player who might be in my area mid August and be willing to make an appearance at my son and daughter in law's wedding reception?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2009, 08:44 PM

1. ask around if anyone knows a player in your area

2. contact the team public relations department and see if they can work with you
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 07:45 AM
    There are lots of agencies that can help you track down current and former athletes for appearances. 2 that I know of are Motivational speakers-celebrities-keynote-Brooks Intl public speaker bureau or www.lamisports.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Football player positions [ 6 Answers ]

What is the position called for the football player who holds the ball for the kicker or punter?

What's the name of a football player movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember seeing a trailer for a football player. He was a black football player and he had a dog and then he basically finds out he has a daughter and then she lives with him, I don't remember it much from the trailer but I believe it was released 2006-2008, around there. I tried searching it on...

Football player turns to gymnastics [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a guy who was a big football player in high school. He also did gymnastics. Movie begins with the working in a shop building three wheelers and four wheelers. He gives his little brother a three wheeler. His dad is a drunk. He see a girl and she convinces him to go back to...

Football player positions [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the official name or position of the player that holds the while for a kicker or punter?

View more questions Search