Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clark6439 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2006, 07:54 AM
    Honda 3011 tran. Belt
    I bought a tran. Belt and I was wounder if I could get some direction on how to put in on. It's a really good mower and never had a problem except for the belt. Hope to here from someone soon. Thank charley
    randygraham62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 06:51 PM
    You essentially drop the mower deck, remove a few obvious bolts that keep the belt on, and feed the belt back through the same as previous. You can get a free pdf at honda.com, go to power equipment, then product manuals, then riding mowers, then 3011. Good luck.

Or, send me an email and I can send you the pdf owners manual.

If you have already got the belt, would you mind sending me the part number? I just blew the same belt today, and need to order one. Would love to find one on the net as the local dealer is slow and expensive.

I've had a 3011 since 1991 or so, and it's been great.

Randy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I put a new drive belt on MTD. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace the drive belt on my MTD riding mower. I can't remove the pulley attached to the engine to get the belt on. I removed the bolt at the bottom of pulley but the pulley still does not come off. This is a 16 hp. Riding mower with 2 spark plugs, model #1360675H302, serial #...

93 Honda Accord - water pump/timing belt [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever replaced these in this car? I was hoping to get a detailed "how to" on this repair. I've worked on cars before (94 Maxima, 96 Integra, 98 Explorer) and usually I have done it through "how to's" that I have found online. Can someone send me a detailed how to on this repair,...

Honda Accord 92 timing belt [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I bought Honda Accord 92 from Carmax at 68,000 miles. It is now 102,000 miles. Is the timing belt due at this time. I am not sure if the previous owner changed the timing belt or not. Thanks Jay

Timing belt [ 1 Answers ]

I think it may be my timing belt. I have a 92 honda accord ex. The other day I was driving home and my yellow light came on, I looked it up in my manual and it said it was an emission light. But the car continued to run OK. So I drove it home, about 20 miles and it ran fine. The other day I...

View more questions Search