Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hazel13 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 02:57 PM
    My best friend feelings
    My best friend liked a boy and she always talked about him. When our class went to the library, the boy she liked told him he likes her. After that happened she told me what happen. Then she told me how she felt. It sounded to me she didn't like him anymore. She said it was better when she didn't knew he liked her. Now she feels uneasy when he talks to him. She pictured herself with him. She felt like... she doesn't even know. She told me that she felt like throwing up. She doesn't know what to do. Tell him she use to like him or likes him or doesn't like him or don't tell him nothing. She doesn't even know how she feels.She asked me what to do and I just told her I know this site that you can ask anything and people answer you. She asked me if I can do it for her.

Any suggestions?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 03:05 PM

How old are you?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ylaira View Post
    How old are you?
    From the user name I'm guessing 13
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

Apr 26, 2009, 03:53 PM

Forbidden fruit always looks the sweetest.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 26, 2009, 03:59 PM

If she doesn't know how she feels then how are we supposed to help?

Either she likes him back, they date (which at 13 should consist of holding hands and a peck on the cheek) which will probably last a week or more, then they break up and move on.

Or, she tells him that she was just playing games and now that he likes her there's no longer a rush in liking him and she's lost interest.

Ahhhh, the teen years. I don't miss them. ;)
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 04:06 PM

Why not have your friend write here? You're concerned about the guy? Do you like the guy? If you do sinceyour friend doesn't like him anymore, then tell the guy that your friend isn't to him anymore then slowly try to get your turn.(little cobra)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have feelings for my friend! [ 4 Answers ]

I have talked to this girl named Haylei since school started. We talked but I never seen us more than that, until recently. I had a girlfriend named Lisa Marie. We were dating when I started gaining feelings for Haylei. The feelings have become so strong that I couldn't take the guilt and...

Feelings for best friend [ 4 Answers ]

I have a best friend, I'm a very happly married woman. My best friend is gay. I no this but we never discused it. We are together everyday at 5 pm for cocktails. Trust me when I say this were very different. I'm very a people person he's not. I have always tried to help him. Without sounding vain,...

Does my best friend have feelings for me? What do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I've had feelings for one of my best friends for about a year now. I expressed my interest at the beginning of the summer at the insistence of mutual friends who indicated that they thought he had feelings for me. He responded that "it wasn't a matter of disinterest", thought there were other guys...

I have feelings for my friend, but he doesn't know. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been developing feelings for my friend for quite some time, but he still doesn't know about them. How can I let him know without ruining our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way towards me?

View more questions Search