Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CSUfan4 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Apr 26, 2009, 02:55 PM
    Boy Crushes
    I kind of like this boy at school. We talk on aim all the time and in school all the time. We r really good friends and help each other, etc. At the end of our convos on aim, he always says ily so much as a sister, or ilylassdm!! He even refers to me as his girlfriend! He dates like a different girl EVERY week. I do like him but I can't exactly tell him I like him yet... How do I like, drop "hints", or get him to like me? I know that when he called me his girlfriend he meant it in a bestest friend way. How do I get him to like me MORE then he already does?! :confused: HELP!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 26, 2009, 03:00 PM

I'm guessing that ily means I like/love you. But what does ilylassdm mean?

This is not a chat room, we do not allow chatspeak here.

How old are you both?

IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Apr 26, 2009, 04:03 PM

He sounds like a right studmuffin, do you maybe think your just another one of those girls he'll date for a week then drop you.

Do you talk to him in real life ofter.. remember people are different on aim and they can act nothing like themselves.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Apr 27, 2009, 04:02 PM

Guys, I'm one of those things, we like it, hell, love it when girls flirt with us, and hell, just ask him out on a date, I bet he'll be more than glad to go, there is nothing better in this world to a guy than a cute girl asking them out, its like the best narcotic in the world to us

TURN OFF CAPS LOCK

YOU, FOR SOME REASON, SOUND ADORABLE
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Apr 27, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CSUfan4 View Post
    I kinda like this boy at school. We talk on aim all the time and in school all the time. We r really good friends and help each other, etc. At the end of our convos on aim, he always says ily so much as a sister, or ilylassdm!!!! he even refers to me as his girlfriend!! he dates like a different girl EVERY week. I do like him but i can't exactly tell him i like him yet... How do i like, drop "hints", or get him to like me?? I know that when he called me his girlfriend he meant it in a bestest friend way. How do i get him to like me MORE then he already does?????!!!!!!!!!:confused: HELP!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    You can't, he has to do that all on his own. You could always tell him how you feel and play it from there. Droping hints is too easily mistaken for sex, unless you want to have sex? (Just putting it out there.)

If he is with a different girl every week, then be aware that he may not think of you any different, as he seems to be just "playing the field"

PEace ank kindness be with you.
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

Apr 27, 2009, 04:33 PM

Well, you can't make him like you. You can't make anyone do anything. If he's that kind of guy who's dating one a week, he doesn't sound very interested in a serious relationship right now and it sounds like that is what you want. It might be best to just stay friends with this kid. If you did date him and it only lasted a week then more than likely you just lost a boyfriend AND a friend. But it's your call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I keep on having teenage crushes at my age? [ 4 Answers ]

Im nearly 30, married and with a child. Since my pregnancy (two years ago) Iv'e been thinking about other guys some I have known from the past and others from television, the local supermarket etc. I feel terrible as I know its wrong and especially because my feelings are soooo strong. I waste my...

A friend crushes on crush! AHh [ 5 Answers ]

Alright readers, its me again lets get right down to it, in my first question on here i mentioned my "friend" chiara. Now i have liked this boy alex since like last year i discovered him. I had told chiara about him and she reacted like dang hes hot. now this year she is really bothering me in...

Crushes all leaving me! [ 19 Answers ]

Hey fellow advice givers, yep its me once again sorry I haven't been back in a while but school started and I have been busy hope you understand:o anywhoo this one is about all of my crushes either leaving or not seeing them. My crush (who I referred to as swish in a few questions I asked) moved...

Crushes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and I have 3 guys that like me And I like one of them but I don't know what to say to the other two I mean the guy I like is not Cute at all but he's personality I like Please help me what should I say to these other two guys and I don't want to have to sneak around...

Chronic Crushes [ 5 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with a wonderful person for almost 4 years now. I love him dearly and would never jeopardize what we have. The most annoying thing is that I have found myself having crushes, the most recent of which has got me thinking about the relationship. This new crush is not a...

View more questions Search