Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2009, 11:49 AM
    "easy" Trig Identity
    Apparently it is really easy, but I don't get it.

sinθ secθ cotθ = 1

Thanks!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 12:06 PM

You just have to replace the sec and cot into their respective definitions. What is

? It is

? It is

Now you only have to simplify. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

Identity of an etching by Martin entitled "the Birch Trees" [ 1 Answers ]

I just received an etching from a friend. It says genuine etching by Martin entitled "The Birch Trees" It is number 1 and is from the Paris Etching Society and distributed by Turner. Can anyone tell me about this etch, the painter, and the paris etching society. Thank you

URD in conduit - an "easy" way? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have to run approx 250' of urd through schedule 40 PVC and am wondering if anyone has some tips on how I can avoid trial and error until I find any "easy" and efficient way to accomplish this. The meter will be mounted approx 25' from the pole (between the house and the pole). Do I start...

Seeking Easy Natural Japanese-"type" Dressing Containing... [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to try and do an easy NATURAL Japanese-"type" dressing which I could use for i.e.salads or noodles, and which might include these type of ingredients: Soy Sauce (or Tamari Sauce) Ginger, Sesame Seeds, Rice Vinegar and Garlic. Any suggestions, ideas? Thanks!:)

View more questions Search