Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    built9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 07:09 AM
    Testosterone steroids
    What is the difference between testosterone and steroids?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 26, 2009, 07:58 AM
    What is the difference between testosterone and anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS)? Well, while testosterone is produced naturally in the body, AAS are synthetic analogs of testosterone.

This may also help in explaining things further for you.

All About Testosterone:
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2010, 01:49 PM

Testosterone is a steroid which is produced in your body. Men produce more than women, and things like your age, diet, and workouts can affect how much you produce.

When people talk about "steroids" they often mean additional testosterone which is injected. This should only be done under medical supervision to treat cases of genuinely low testosterone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testosterone for 2 moths [ 9 Answers ]

k Hey you I got some questions, I'm worried and I need some help, I am a running back in football and I love football man its so fun I want to play in college and everything but I'm not big like in mass... I'm 16 and my stats are Fast: 40= 4.79 145 lbs bench: 215 Squat: 280 Incline: 195-200...

Testosterone boosters and steroids [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a difference between testosterone boosters and steroids?

Testosterone booster [ 2 Answers ]

Recently from eBay I found there were testosterone booster for sale which has the same functions as protein powder ( maybe better) . I am wondering if it is saft to take it and help you build and keep the muscles. Does anyone know if it comes with side effects. Also I found it says that it would...

Testosterone? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a woman and I had a blood test taken and my testosterone levels were higher than average at 3.1 where its usually between 0.4 - 2.7. I am curious to why it is higher and how I can get it down to a normal level. I don't have many girlfriends and am with my fiancée all the time. Does hanging out...

View more questions Search