Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deekevin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 06:21 AM
    Trying to get pool clear
    I have an 18'' by 4'' easy set pool. To start we have well water with iron in it, so the water was bad to start. We are new at this so we asked friends on how to clear the water up but I think it is getting worst. The last thing we this was add a lot of corine to it yesterday. Now I went out today I went out and tested it and it is to high on clo and ph is high too. Water looks like a pea soup. HELP.
    mazak Posts: 148, Reputation: 5

Apr 26, 2009, 07:00 AM

Just a thought,but you can bring a sample of the water, to a pool place,and they might be able to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear Pool Suction Line to Filter [ 3 Answers ]

There seems to be some kind of obstruction in the suction line between my inground pool and the filter. Water is not being drawn into the filter to be cleaned. How do I clear the line so the water can be filtered. I have called one plumber who came out with a roto rooter line but he said the...

Pool player wanting to start a pool hall in indianapolis [ 1 Answers ]

Simply; if anyone reading this is interested in starting a pool hall in indianapolis please reply. My name is lucas I have been around pool for over ten years and I currently work at a pool hall on the east side. My funds are low but, my will is high. I have several good ideas. Contact me...

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

Cloudy pool water can't get it clear [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a easy set up pool with the inflatable top ring its 18ft round and 4ft deep and my water got really cloudy I brought a sample to the pool place he gave me some chemicals so I did what he said and it still was cloudy.I have all non chlorine chemicals in my pool.when I use a test strip in...

View more questions Search