Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylanwilliam827 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2006, 04:49 PM
    Cash receipts journal
    OK.. i.m using a cash reciepts journal.. and the transaction is... "recieved cash on account from wayne miller for chairs purchased may 25on s147 for $157.50, less discount (2%)." OK.. i.m so confused.. where does everything go?? Please help..
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2006, 04:54 PM
    Let's try using spaces and proper grammar, shall we?

If someone owes you 100 bucks but get a 2% discount if they pay early, then they only have to pay you 98 bucks.

What do YOU think is the answer?
    idavila32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 12:38 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal Entries [ 1 Answers ]

In January 2005 the accountant for Delaware supply Corporation estimated the company's net income for the year as 556,000. A year-end income statement reported actual net income of 570,000. 1. make the general journal entries to record quarerly payments of the company's estimated income taxes...

Receipts requirement for expense reimbursement [ 1 Answers ]

I found that over $75 is the requirement for turning in receipts for business expense reimbursement in an article back in 2001. Is this amount still valid now? I try to look up the exact IRS section code or treasury regulation in support for this $75 receipt requirement but I cannot locate...

Cash Payment Journal [ 1 Answers ]

On December 17 On your Mark paid $1,500 to Keystone Insurance company for the premium of on a six month insurance policy, Check 1001. I got the Account name which is Keystone Insurance Company but then I don't know what the $1500 goes in there is General Debit / Credit, Accounts Payable Debit,...

Do I have to submit all receipts for expenses I claimed on 1040 Schedule C? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have to submit all receipts for expenses I claimed on 1040 Schedule C? If the answer is yes, should I enclose them, along with 1040 Schedule C and 1040NR, in my tax envelope? Thank you. I am going to continue checking my shoebox of receipts...

Cash to accrual journal entries [ 0 Answers ]

What are the journal entries used when you convert from an accrual to a cash accounting method? And what is the theory behind these journal entries? Thanks, Michael

View more questions Search