Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Apr 25, 2009, 04:06 PM
    On fair and white whitenizer
    I ordered fair and white whitenizer(the serum,lotion and soap) a few days ago and got it yesterday and did a patch test and this morning and got no reactions whatsoever.this morning I mixed one serum in one bottle of lotion and after bathing I applied it all over mybody.I hope it works but will keep updated.cheers
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 12:33 AM

Look forward to it gorgeous
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 27, 2009, 07:56 AM

Fair and white is a very good product but it takes time.. If your trying to drastically lighten, it won't really do anything... I know people who use it but its mostly to prevent black spots and maintain their complexion and glow.. it will take years before you actually see a lot of lightening.. good luck.. look forward to seeing how it goes.. I'm using hq 40% now and once I achieve my color.. I'll be using the fair and white lotion for maintenance.. I use the face cream and serum and I've lightened about 3-shades on my face in the past 3 months...

Apr 27, 2009, 01:33 PM

Well my goal is to lighten like 2 to 3 shades so hopefully it'll get me somewhere but if not,I guess I'll just try it for a while and look for something else.in the meantime I'll just stick to it and see what it gives

May 4, 2009, 11:08 AM

OK guys,so it's been a little past a week but no lightening yet.am peeling slightly in some spots but it's very minimal(particularly knees and elbows).hopefully after two weeks I'll see some improvement.
    GoddessOfEarth Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 09:39 PM

There are FAKE Fair and White products. Guesso.com even had a campaign on how to spot fake f&w products. I called the fair and white company and mentioned this to them. They gave me a list of 2 sites that sell the real product. You may want to look on your package, do some research to find their info, and call them if you don't see 'some' type of lightening in the next month/30 days.

I still get my f&w exclusive whitenizer gel cream in the blue tube from the local beauty supply. I was going to buy online to get a bulk price because this 1 store kept raising the price of it. I have, since, found a decent price at another local store.

I hope these products work out for you. I remember buying the lotion(blue bottle) from 1 of the local stores and it did nothing.

Also, I use the Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid(orange bar) of Fair and White soap. And a few other soaps.

I try to stay away from online products as much possible. It's good to find reputible local stores.

GoddessOfEarth

May 8, 2009, 09:40 PM
    Ok. The Fair and White Campaign is still on guesso.
    -

May 9, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessOfEarth View Post
    Ok. The Fair and White Campaign is still on guesso.
    I've been ordering fair and white products from a beauty store online since I realised my local beauty store sells it for a higher price.. how can I tell if the ones I have is real or fake?

May 9, 2009, 10:36 AM

The guesso.com site has the way to tell a fake product there. I believe it's something about the hologram or whatever. If yours is working, don't change it.

May 9, 2009, 08:32 PM

It's been two weeks since I started the fair and white.still no lightening in sight but will wait abit longer
    -

May 11, 2009, 01:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessOfEarth View Post
    The guesso.com site has the way to tell a fake product there. I believe it's something about the hologram or whatever. If yours is working, don't change it.
    I heard that the products on guesso.com were fake?:confused:
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

May 11, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchica21 View Post
    i heard that the products on guesso.com were fake?:confused:
    LOL... isn't it ironic that they have a campaign to spot fake products and carry the fake ones themselves? :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeouslady View Post
    it's been two weeks since i started the fair and white.still no lightening in sight but will wait abit longer
    Everybody lightens at a different rate so try to be patient it may work eventually

May 12, 2009, 01:04 PM

I haven't ordered from guesso. Some others have. I found the campaign interesting.

May 14, 2009, 03:49 PM

Hi guys it's been a little past two weeks into using the fair and white and I lightened up abit,really little but I just found out that am pregnant so I'll have to stop lightening for now.big surprise for me but am happy so I'll wait and resume lightening after my baby.stay blessed!
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

May 15, 2009, 06:48 PM
    Congrats gorgeous... that's lovely... :)

May 15, 2009, 07:00 PM

Thanks and am sooooo excited
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2009, 06:43 AM

Hey girl

BIGGIST CONGRATS EVER, don't worry the whitening will be still be here long after your delivery and breastfeding if you choose.

Good luck girl

May 16, 2009, 09:57 AM

Thanks lighterr!
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2009, 07:55 PM

Goodness gorgeous lady... congratsss!! Girl
    I am also expecting and am due in sept!!
    Yayyy to us!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair and white [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I Just wanted to know has anyone ever used fair and white lightening products and had good results? Thank you

Has anyone used fair and white? [ 1 Answers ]

I used dr fred summit skin whitener on my face but now my face is brown and my body's real dark, has anyone used fair and white how does it work? How fast does it work? I want my skin to be a little brighter when I go prom shopping in three weeks.

Anyone tell me about fair&white [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can anyone tell me about fair&white. About almost 4years ago I used fair&white that contains hydroquinone together with the crème that comes in the form of tube, the combination were magnificant as I wanted to be, my skin became light everywhere and spotless. The thing is since the ban of...

View more questions Search