Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosemary chisho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Shoes and purses
    I am getting ready to purchase purses, shoes and gym shoes from china. I want to know if this company is legitimate. The company address is 94 hoaxingan road fujan china
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 04:13 PM

Who knows, rosemary. Why are you purchasing ? Starting a business ?

Expedite their information in China ? Ask the US consulate or trade organization if these people are legitimate.

Do you have import/export papers ready to bring these items into the US?

Get it together, what you ask is only a small part of what you have to do.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoes too big [ 4 Answers ]

OK I recently bought 2 very cute pairs of peep toe shoes from steve madden website. I normally wear a size 9.5 but sometimes their shoes don't fit properly and I would have to get a 10. So I decided to be on the safe side and get a 10 in both pairs. They fit good, but the only issue is that there...

Naming shoes? [ 4 Answers ]

I've had shoes named Mandy, and others that I can't remember. And my mom just bought shoes that were named Marcella and Aeryn. And it got me thinking, why do we name shoes?

Shoes [ 10 Answers ]

Wow ! Great ! Thank you people for the warm welcome ! Here is my first question.. We do not wear shoes at home as it is considered unclean . SO a pair of my shoes are kept outside in front of my door as it is used often and it is

Christmas shoes [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know who the female artist is who did the re-make a few years ago of "Christmas Shoes"?

Sloshing shoes [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a neat new pair of shoes at a thrift store for four dollars. Here is the jipper: they make squishing sounds. They are loud and obnoxious. Should I use them as boomerangs to throw at rats or is there some way I can wear them without sounding like Jacques Cousteau? What can I do to get to...

View more questions Search