Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brian54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 11:58 AM
    How to test dryer circuitboard
    I have a Kitchenaid dryer that won't start. I have tested the thermal fuse the 2 thermostats the heater element the start switch and the timer. All are good. There is a small circuitboard near the start switch, how do I test it?
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Apr 25, 2009, 06:31 PM

How about the door switch?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

Use the Kruskal-Wallis test and a significance level of a = 0.05 to test the hypothes [ 4 Answers ]

In an experiment to determine which of three different missile systems is preferable, the propellant burning rates were measured. The data after coding is given below. System I 24.0 ,16.7 ,22.8 ,19.8, 18.9 System II 23.2, 19.8 ,18.1, 17.6, 20.2, 17.8 System III 18.4, 19.1 ,17.3 ,17.3, 19.7...

Test Device 2 Test Inside Wiring w/o Phone [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a small (max 5cmX5cmx5cm), inexpensive test device or card on the market that I can use to test my phone line at the NID without using a telephone? This is important as I have a cordless.

View more questions Search