Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XzekeX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 06:53 AM
    A sifi movie from the 80s or early 90s set on a desert world
    I'v been trying 2 remember this movie for some time. It is set on a desert world it has somewhat of a starwars feel to my memory it has a lizard like man who if I remember right is the sheriff but turns out to be the badguy. The hero is a normal looking person and he is trying to save a girl. Then the little bits of scenes I remember is in the biggining where it zooms in on a sign (dont remember what it says) with little critter looking like things rolling up to it maybe with one on top? And then at the end when the lizard man gets torn in half by giant scorpion like monsters and eaten. I hope someone knows what I'm talking about I ran into some one who says they can remember it to but just about as much as me but he added the lizard man is played by the teacher and lutenant missing an arm in starship troopers I don't know his name sorry. Please help me remember this movie it was a pretty good one from my memory.
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

Apr 25, 2009, 08:45 PM

I'm not familiar with the film you are asking about, but the Starship Troupers character you are apparently talking about (Jean Rasczak) was portrayed by Michael Ironside, who has a long list of movie and TV credits at The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) .

Please let us know if any of the titles, character names or plot summaries on IMDB look familiar
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 07:55 PM

Oblivion (1994), I think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sifi movie from mid 70s to mid 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched when I was a kid. What I remember is there is a women and whoever looked into her eyes turned to stone, she had snakes coming out of her head I think. Lol There was also an Owl (a tin owl I think) And also I think there was a 3 headed...

Looking for a movie about a guy who changed the world in the early 1980`s [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a teacher of mine told me about a movie about a guy who changed the world in the early 1980`s sending mankind into a everlasting paradise. On the cover of the movie there was a guy in a buddhist robe and a hologram image was in the center where the guys face and body would be. That's all...

Name of '90s movie about Kids in the Desert [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Forum! I've been bugged by my inability to remember this movie title for years. It is most probably a '90s movie, about a group of American or maybe just Caucasian kids who are on a trip to Africa and get lost in the desert, separated from the adults in their group. It is a realist movie, not...

Help me find movie about God & a woman in desert... [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up in the middle of the night and caught the last half of this movie, and I want to get it. I can't for the life of me remember who the leading actress was, but I think the actor was Ed Harris(?). It was about a woman and her daughter who had went out into the desert to wait for God, who...

View more questions Search