Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitterfish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 05:18 AM
    Snake hibernation
    When do garter snakes come out of hibernation in the midwest?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 05:50 AM

Try not to post multiple times please. I was just forwarning you. I am sure someone will be along to help you soon and to move your answer. I can try and help if you could let me know what part of the midwest you are talking about?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 05:57 AM

Here is a similar post that might be helpful.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/zoolog...ion-23491.html

I would say it is about that time of year that they will be coming out. LIke one person that answered the above post, Garter snakes are the first to come out around 34 degrees or more. I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When do snakes come out of hibernation? [ 11 Answers ]

My kids and I love to catch snakes in the summertime. Some rat snakes and garders but mostly water snakes: Queens and Northerns, which we typically find under rocks in creeks and rivers. In my area (central ohio) it gets very cold, so I do understand that they hibernate... but I'm not finding...

Windows XP Hibernation [ 1 Answers ]

After I put the PC on hibernate, after a minute the computer automatically turns on. This never used to happen. I have no automated tasks running. What could be the problem, please help?

Hibernation hp pavilion dv4000 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an hp pavilion dv4000. I have never had a problem, but a virus destroyed my software, and they have to reinstall the operating system again. All my info was lost. Now it is OK, but I can't hibernate, and when I close the lid it doesn't turn down. What can I do? The option of stand by is...

Hibernation mode [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have two laptops, one HP and one Toshiba, both very new editions. But only my Toshiba laptop has the hibernation mode on it. Is it possible to add this mode to a computer?

View more questions Search