Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gazzo1967 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2006, 10:51 AM
    ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe and barton amd
    Hi Could someone tell me what is the best chip I can put in this motherboard please?

I was told it was a barton but which one?

Thank you in advance :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 19, 2006, 12:08 PM
    Never heard of a barton. All you had to do is Google the motherboard and find that it accepts:

AMD Duron/Athlon/AthlonXP

CPUs.

The Athlon XP would be the best chip. This site might help more:

http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NTc3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sonic Deluxe? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the Sonic Deluxe game for PS2 is any good? I use to have sonic games on my old PC, but this is different, because it's on PS2. Thanks

Asus K8V SE deluxe motherboard [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help me please? I have recently installed a new Asus K8V SE deluxemotherboard and AMD Athlon 64 CPU but can't get any image on the monitor - I have tried 3 monitors now. The graphics card is Tornado GeForce 2 MX400 (64MB, AGP). I have 512MB memory installed. I am wondering if the...

ASUS P4P800 e deluxe [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Gang, How good is the ASUS P4P800 e deluxe MB? Looking to build a DAW for home studio. Thanks STU

Asus p4p8x 865p mb & P4 2.4/800fsb [ 1 Answers ]

Help, I got a new motherboard and processor, the P4 2.4/800FSB and the ASUS P4P8X 865P board, now the board is only a 400/533mhz FSB but is made to overclock to run with the processor(the asus web site goes into great detail) but I can't seem to get the board to hold cmos settings when booting up I...

View more questions Search