Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johann185 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 10:38 AM
    Business Relationship
    Dear Sir,

I am looking for an effective business introductory letter in order to email it to a prospective company in order to receive their offers, prices, etc. and become their sole representative in my area/country.

Thanks
    venky_bob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 11:07 PM

I am looking for an effective business introductory letter in order to email it to a prospective company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Keeping Furniture after failed business relationship [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I purchased a furniture set (table and chairs) in July of 2008. We put down a deposit of 50% of the purchase value with an expected delivery in September. Throughout the next 6 months - there were several delays, missed calls, and lies told to us by the seller of this furniture. We...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search