Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2009, 06:31 AM
    Prices for Electrical Work
    Please refrain from asking for prices or estimates for any electrical work.

All anyone here can do is provide a wide range of prices, often in hundreds or thousands of dollars span.

Best that you contact at least three local contractors to get quotes for the same scope of work relating to your project.

Even getting pricing from local contractors you often will see a substantial price difference.

Pricing is very regional, both for labor and materials.

And each job is unique. Any prices given here will be SWAG (Scientific Wildass Guesses).

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical Work? [ 5 Answers ]

Is it pretty much standard procedure for a construction company to have a non-licensed person do electriccal work then have a licensed electrician check it to make sure it's done right and sign for the work?

Electrical Outlets do not work [ 4 Answers ]

I have outdoor lighting plugged into 2 outlets in the front of my house. On several occasions the lights did not come on and I found an outlet in the back of my house that needed to be "reset". The lights would then work for several weeks and then it would happen again. Now the lights will not...

Electrical outlets won't work [ 1 Answers ]

I was using the electric lawn mower and ran over the cord. I bought a new cord and the lawn mower wouldn't work as well as the hair dryer in one bathroom and the electric cat litter box in the 2nd bathroom. I tried resetting the circuit breakers but these things still did not come on. Is there a...

Electrical work quote [ 1 Answers ]

Got a quote from a good referral and would like to go with this company. Wondering what you though about the price: Work Install Cicuit for boat lift and mis items 3 fixtures for dock lights Replace two white GFI receptable in kitchen Install a white decora style dimmer for dining room...

Electrical work [ 6 Answers ]

Last summer I build on my yard swimming pool. My neibor came and offer to do electrical work to the pool (he has his own electrician company). He ask me to do all trenches and he will do all electrical work. He said it will cost for me $700. I agreed. During his work, he offer me to bring pover in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search