Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DAVE231 Posts: 91, Reputation: 9

Sep 19, 2006, 05:09 AM
    Reverse Mortgages
    I'm looking into reverse mortgages and think I understand it very well, but I would like to hear from anyone who has had an experience with them either good or bad. Thank you.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2006, 05:13 AM
    http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/homes/rms.htm

Check this site out, hope it helps
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2006, 05:29 AM
    :) you're welcome
    DAVE231 Posts: 91, Reputation: 9

Sep 23, 2006, 07:37 AM
    Thanks Krs. Very helpful!
    ANGELES ALDAMA Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE231
    I'm looking into reverse mortgages and think I understand it very well, but I would like to hear from anyone who has had an experience with them either good or bad. Thank you.
    What do you mean reverse mortgages?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 12, 2006, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ANGELES ALDAMA
    what do you mean reverse mortgages?
    Umm you are a loan processor and don't know what a reverse mortgage is? The site KRS linked to explains it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About bi weekly mortgages [ 12 Answers ]

Just wondering if any one has had any experince with a biweekly type mortgage. We are getting ready to fill out some papers to start up that type of Mortgage. I know it would be cheaper to just pay the extra payment myself. That is what it works out to is paying an extra payment a year. But...

Hot Ground/ Reverse [ 5 Answers ]

I have been struggling with an electrical problem for a while now: I spliced into an electrical line in the basement to create an outlet. I wired everything perfect using experience and a home depot manual. I kept getting a hot/ground reverse after purchasing several testers. Then it...

Pay-right mortgages? [ 3 Answers ]

HSBC and now another mtg lender have excitingly described this type of loan which allows a person to get deducted interest rates over periods during which the mtg loan is paid as promised. Is this a bait and switch tactic? I have a 720 FICO but am two years out of CH13 (discharged 2004,...

Ceiling Fan in Reverse [ 3 Answers ]

I searched and I see that this was brought up some time ago, but the solutions offered have not worked for me. I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with a remote wall switch. The fan will no longer "reverse" and it is going in the wrong direction. I have tried to switch on and off with the fan...

DotCom Mortgages... Safe, Reliable? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello group! I was wandering if anyone has any substantial information or views on dotcom mortgage companies such as Ditech or some companies like Lending Tree and if they are worth seeking a mortgage with decent rates? Any help greatly appreciated as always.

View more questions Search