Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2006, 04:00 AM
    Looking for MS Access 2002 Template
    I finally picked up a copy of MS Access (2002). I'm looking for a Template for a Membership List. There's just one that came with the program - and MS's site doesn't have one for 2002. Googling is getting me nowhere.

Anyone know of some template sources that I can look at?

Thanks!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 19, 2006, 06:39 AM
    Have you looked at this one:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT063459131033

Its designed for A2K but should work fine in any subsequent version.

There really isn't that much of a functional difference between A2K, AXP and A2003.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2006, 06:54 AM
    Yes, I tried it... and figured just as you guessed, but alas, no. When trying to download it, I got this:

Quote Originally Posted by bill gates

Access 2000 was not found
    To download and use this template, you need to have Microsoft Office Access 2000 installed on your computer. This program was not found on your computer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 19, 2006, 07:30 AM
    You have to download it manually. I just did it and don't have A2K on this system. Its too big to attach here. Let me know if you still have a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Download Free Web Template [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! Where can I download.. professional looking.. Web template for free.. thanks

Microsoft Word Template Underlines [ 1 Answers ]

Word 2003. Creating a template. I want to lock in the underlines so that one can type info on top of the underlines without deleting the underlines or moving the line. How do I do it? Example: The template might have the following lines: Name: _____________________________ Date: ...

Sample template for a business plan [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a sample template available for a business plan

Quicken 2002 [ 3 Answers ]

How does one delete an entire year of transactions at once, i.e. without having to go in and delete one by one? I have used Quicken for many years and have accumulated a great deal of data that I would like to eliminate in yearly chunks without disturbing the categories and accounts I've entered. I...

View more questions Search