Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 01:58 PM

Yeah, it really does sound like she is baiting you, and she is acting childishly. As for going into your Facebook account, and deleting photos and the account itself... she was WAY way over the line!

Like the others have said:

1. change all passwords/security questions/answers on accounts such as email, Facebook etc.

2. change your number. (You might also want to tell the people you give the new number to that they are not to pass it on to other people; they should ask you for your permission first.)

3. Don't answer any mails/txts

4. move on and stay away from her,
    colonel7 Posts: 55, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2009, 04:29 PM

OK well I had a interesting day... she went on my page an did all that stuff. NO LIE, she went to the police station an said that I was calling her an all LIES.. I talked to the cop an explained that I haven't talked to her since the breakup, I told him he could look through the phone, I have the iPhone, it saves everything like a computer, an told him that she logged onto my account an changed stuff around, he asked me if I would like to put a restraing order on her.. I declined because I didn't start this mess.. I did change all my passwords an deleted anything with her in it... well I just got an email from Facebook an they tracked down the exact place an computer where it was hacked into.. yup HERS ay work, I just foewarded it to the detective, he just called me back, an said I did nothing wrong he just had to call me because she was at the police station... ughhh what a nut job..,. I was blind last week but I will never say another word again to her... the det. Also said that after he hung up the phone with me she still tried to press charges, he told her that he couldn't an actually could arrest her for invasion of privacy? Computer harassment.. I just want nothing to do with that sort of situation ever again.. an my lawyer friend found out her an that DA where dating for 3 weeks, an when he found all this out, he immediately had dumped her KARMA!!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 6, 2009, 04:37 PM

I laughed when you told us that the DA dumped her. Karma is right!

I'm sorry to hear that you had to deal with the cops. I'm glad that they were very understanding and all the facts we sorted out.

Changing your passwords is the first step, but you also got to block her from all your accounts so that she can't find or stalk you. I would take it a step further, if you have common friends, you should block and delete them for the time being.

Change your phone number and block her from your email list as well.

If she starts bothering you at your house, then you might want to consider a restraining order. It won't be difficult for you to get one since you already have a police record of her actions now.
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 6, 2009, 04:39 PM

Wow, that's psychotic! I'm glad you're happier without her. I bet being single for now is looking pretty sweet at the moment.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 04:42 PM

Karma always work things out but whatever you do don't start back talking to her.

Her marbles are loose and you don't need her. Stay strong!
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

May 6, 2009, 04:57 PM

Haha... damn... Can you say DRAMA QUEEN??

Man, I think she likes the attention and they fact that she can tell people you are chasing after her and the more desperate she makes you out to be, the better she thinks she is and she thinks other people will be more attracted to her.

Be thankful she is out of your life and stay well away from her. It's a good lesson to learn... stay away from nutjobs... :)

May 6, 2009, 05:01 PM

Oh. I have taken all measures of blocking her and her friends. It really was a total learning experience. Karma always wins in the end. I do have the det. Number an they where def nice an helpful. I'm telling you the best part is when the cop told her she could be charged. I heard her in the back ground going "for what , I didn't do anything wrong " an the cop saying oh yes you did.

May 6, 2009, 08:09 PM

An your right she's an attention hound. She used to be a model an did pagents, she was 2nd in nys miss New York. That should have been my first red flag, man I've got the best friends ever.

May 7, 2009, 08:15 PM

Hey OK I blocked her. But today on Facebook I got a request from a beautiful girl, which I think it might be fake an my ex, there are some signs pointing in that direction, when I read her Facebook there was a guy on there that had sent her a message saying he knew she ( my ex) was a lier, an called her some names. He was first I was second. An I seen that another friend of mine who had dated her along time ago is on there. Well I emailed a few people about this an told them my hunch. There are also a lot of people that she used to work with. I just don't want any trouble, it seems (if it's her, an I have no proof it is) that she is looking to find out what I'm doing. What do I do, I blocked her from seeing my page so I think it's her
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

May 7, 2009, 08:17 PM

Yeah, it seems to make sense to me

This girl is turning out to be quite a stalker. Be very careful.

Go with your gut and be very weary of anything that doesn't seem right. Good luck

May 7, 2009, 09:22 PM

Thx. I'm keeping that so called girl on my page. The first thing I did was email one of her exs an explained the situation to him. He ask why he was getting dragged into it. I told him I have no clue. But it seems fishy. Second I asked her a few basic questions. Haven't gotten a replie. But I guarntee I will tomorrow between the hours of 9-4. I will repost!
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 10:09 PM

Let it go! Stop contacting her exes and don't add the phoney friend to your account.

Right now your going down to her level playing these childish games. How do you expect to move forward while your moving backwards? This plan your putting in motion can backfire because right now your playing with fire.

Be on and do better things with your time. No more dragging people into this drama. I know you can find other things to do with your time?

May 8, 2009, 05:12 AM

Oh I know. I'm just warning those people what was going on. So they don't make the same mistakes that I did. The one guy I emailed wasn't an ex he was just a guy she was talking to while me an her where dating. I just don't want anybody to fall into the trap
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 05:29 AM

But, see, you contacting her friends on Facebook - even with the best of intentions - may be what she was talking about when she said, "Leave me alone, leave my friends alone, or I'll get a restraining order."

You've got to move past this. Don't look at her Facebook page, your mutual friends, or their status updates. Don't message them and tell them to avoid her - they'll learn. It's not your job to protect them.

Please, for your own safety, just let it be.

I know it hurts, but let it be.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by colonel7 View Post
    Thx. I'm keeping that so called girl on my page. The first thing I did was email one of her exs an explained the situation to him. He ask why he was getting dragged into it. I told him I have no clue. But it seems fishy. Second I asked her a few basic questions. Haven't gotten a replie. But I guarntee I will tommorow between the hours of 9-4. I will repost!!
    Your making too much of this. At least the other ex is smart enough to know to stay out of it-- learn from him.

Block her, delete her. Leave it at that. If you have mutual friends with her fight the urge to talk about her, find out about her, look for pictures... she's no longer your problem.

You don't like the drama that comes with her then don't go looking for it either.

Just a thought..

Sarah
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 06:25 AM
    Oh I know. I'm just warning those people what was going on. So they don't make the same mistakes that I did. The one guy I emailed wasn't an ex he was just a guy she was talking to while me an her where dating. I just don't want anybody to fall into the trap
    I know you're a good guy but this girl already got the cops involved and tried her hardest to get you arrested.

What will happen if she goes back and say you are harassing her friends because you want her back? Then she have the proof? It will look bad on you and they might not believe that you was doing it to warn them about her.

Let them find out by themselves that she is up to no good. Don't fall into this trap.

Move on, let go, and be free. I don't want you to get into any legal problems behind this.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 8, 2009, 06:53 AM

Remember what we said about baiting?

Anything you say to your mutual friends, she will consider it harassment. She's just waiting for you to do something that can qualify as proof to bring to the cops, regardless of your intentions.

May 8, 2009, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    But, see, you contacting her friends on facebook - even with the best of intentions - may be what she was talking about when she said, "Leave me alone, leave my friends alone, or I'll get a restraining order."

You've got to move past this. Don't look at her facebook page, your mutual friends, or their status updates. Don't message them and tell them to avoid her - they'll learn. It's not your job to protect them.

Please, for your own safety, just let it be.

I know it hurts, but let it be.

It's not her page. It's a fake page the she set up. An the guy I emailed was not a friend. He wrote my ex an email an called her a bunch of names. I was telling him that I suspected something was up
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:11 AM
    It's not her page. It's a fake page the she set up. An the guy I emailed was not a friend. He wrote my ex an email an called her a bunch of names. I was telling him that I suspected something was up
    Really what he does.. it's his own problem. I don't see why you had to email him.

Your making it harder on yourself to get that girl out of your life.

Sarah

May 8, 2009, 07:12 AM

I owe I understand. He already deleted himself from this fake page. I'm not stooping to her, I'm protecting myself. When I contacted Facebook they said if you get an strange request accept them, an they will investigateto find out where the ipl address is coMing from. This is actually to protect me, an the email to that guy was to warn him that the cops where already involved. An I have also forwarded the police this link. Trust me I have a lawyer that has my best interst, he is the lawyer for the teamsters. Like I said before if it's her she is screwing herself more. This will be harassment on her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What going On [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Umm.. Im 5days Late And I Took I Pregnant. Test And It Come Out Negative And I Been Using The Restroom Like Crazy And Sleep And Eating A lot! Can Someone Please Help Me!

Going Crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only 22 and have work for the company I'm at for 3 years. They offer a 401k like most places and will match you dollar for dollar up to either 3% or 5%. But I don't understand how to I guess invest it to make the most money? I hear people talk about safe and risky but I don't get. UUUHHH... I...

What should I do after going to the principle? [ 43 Answers ]

:confused: today its my worst day ever . First of all I got detention (not the only one , with 6 other people ) my school usually finished at 2:30 but I got detantion till 2:50 after I got out of the detention room I went to my locker and I found everything missed up my cell phone(pink , razer 3vc...

We going out on our first date now what? [ 5 Answers ]

So she said yes to going to the movies... I want to make a great impression. Now what?:rolleyes:

Help I'm going crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am really depressed as my mum does not let me out of the house at all I am always kept inside. I am losing my friends at my new school in england I have just started - a dance school. I live in the Channel islands. I knew this girl at my old school and she was a good friend to me and I told...

View more questions Search