Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeffr69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 07:29 PM
    How can I open a Firefox browser
    I downloaded Firefox - when I try to open a browser, I get a message that tells me there is a proxy server blocking.
    My proxy server setting is on automatic setting - there is no proxy.
    I don't know what to do to get Firefox.
    Jeff Davis
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2009, 07:33 PM

Got to tools/options/advanced/network/Settings

Set it to "No proxy"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Browser does not open full screen [ 8 Answers ]

At one point in time, I clicked on a desktop icon to open a certain website With the arrows on both sides... I pulled in the page, to be narrower... so that I could open another page... doing the same thing... in order to compare two photos side by side Now every time I open my browser... or...

IE7 on XP: desktop shortcuts 2 links open wrong browser [ 7 Answers ]

I use Outlook 2002 for all my email and IE7 for all my internet browsing. I have a few websites that I want to access immediately (w/o having to open browser and select from list). I have tried every way possible to move a favorite to my desktop as a shortcut, but when I select it, it asks "SBC...

Multiple screens open in browser [ 1 Answers ]

Why do multiple windows screens open when I open my Mozilla Browser? Several screens are blank.

Windows & Firefox: Right Click "Open With" Option [ 5 Answers ]

Been mostly using FF this year but some sites don't play well - and some impossible. I've got shortcuts to these sites on my desktop. I'd really love to "designate" them as IE shortcuts so that they'll open with IE if I click on them. ... but if this is not possible, I'd like to at least...

Firefox won't open pdf. [ 15 Answers ]

When I click on a pdf link online using FireFox, I get the error message below. When I click on a pdf link in IE, the pdf opens fine. Am I supposed to do something in Firefox or Adobe to fix the problem. I can't even tell what they're trying to tell me to do! Thanks!

View more questions Search