Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lordegeric Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 06:32 PM
    Ground water problems for inground pool.
    I have an inground pool its about well over 15 to 20 years old I think. In the last 4 years I have been having ground water problems. I live in the north east and every spring I take the cover off and the liner is bubbled up in spots from ground water. I had lived here for 9 years with out any trouble then one year it started happeneing. What can I do Or how do I find the cause? Thanks ERIC
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 23, 2009, 06:38 PM

Have you been draining your pool in the winter?
    karlasmommy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 04:53 PM

I have the same problem. I have spring water coming in under my liner. Can you tell me how to fix the cracks so the water will stop coming in from the spring?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water behind liner of inground pool [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have a 16x32 inground with about a 8.5 foot deep end. When we bought the house we were told that the main drain was sealed over when the last liner was installed. Our problem seems to be twofold. First there is a large amount of water behind the liner. It floats away from the deep end...

Inground pool under water light! [ 1 Answers ]

I have read several articles on replacing an under water light but none said anything about having to lower water level to do this. Please respond.

Water behind inground pool liner [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, About 2 and 1/2 years ago we had a new inground vinyl pool liner professionally installed. Ever since then, when we go to open the pool in the spring--we find the liner bubbled up & out in most of the low end of the pool and on the sides of the deep end. We have to take a part of the liner...

View more questions Search