Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2009, 03:35 PM
    16 yr old has big dream to make $20K
    I am 16 I know I am crazy but what's the fastest way to make $20K? I am in school I don't want to work in food places I will take 2 jobs 1 part time 1 full time:rolleyes:
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2009, 03:36 PM

Any good ideas? I was thinking about bass proshop?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 03:38 PM

Unless you invent something, write a best seller, become a celebrity [i.e. hannah Montana, jonas brothers, etc.], create something stupid like twitter then you have no option but to focus on school and get an education <--- this is always the best way to go.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

What does this dream mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this site and I'm trying to find out exactly what my dream meant? I woke up so fast and scared :( My sister was able to take my son to school with her so I let her. When it was time to go pick them up I was in front of the store with the stroller waiting for her to come. But she...

Need money to make my dream come true [ 15 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old undergrad, studying psychology and spanish. I am an alcoholic in recovery (4 1/2 years sober) and have ADHD. I plan on getting a PhD and becoming a psychologist. I will specialize in work with youth at risk. Upon transferring to CSU Channel Islands from Santa Barbara City...

My Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher...

View more questions Search