Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2009, 03:19 PM
    I faild and have a retest best way to . My mind
    I faild a big test that tell weather I go on to high school or stay behind I have to study but when I do my mind gose crazy I start to get distracted and I don't think I have a chance of passing I really need help to keep my mind focesed how do you prepare for a strandrezid testing best way with out any distractions! Thank you I have hope I will pass and can you motavite me to pass and try harder :cool: :confused:
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 12:24 AM

You need to relaxed. Study for a total of 3 hours- but not all together. Study for 45 min and take a 15 minute break, then proceed studying. If you don't understand something make sure you have a pen and paper handy and write it down- take it your teacher and ask him about it.
    When studying make sure you surround yourself with a good snacks like apples, bananas, whole wheat cereal pieces, peanut butter on toast, oranges, carrots, or even celery. Turn off the t.v. and study in an area where you won't be bothered. If you have to have music on put on your stereo and leave the sound on low- do NOT listen to your iPod or mp3 player.

Make sure you get a good nights rest all 3 days before your test. Say your test is on Thursday, make sure your in bed by 9:30 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night.

Get a good healthy breakfast- oatmeal, porridge or even an egg with some toast.

Good luck kid, you'll pass.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In the mind of a MAn! [ 22 Answers ]

Hey, I met this guy online 3 weeks ago... On our first date we had amazing chemistry and things kind of went quick and we ended up sleeping together... From there dates have been back to back for the first week... He has introduced me to a few of his friends on the first week and we were passing...

What is going on in his mind? [ 3 Answers ]

So my ex and I had a monstrous argument and it got to a point where he made physical threats and has avoided me for three consecutive days. He told me that he couldn't be with me because what he liked the most about our relationship was the fact that we got along so well. I called him several...

On court supervision and faild drug screening at rehab [ 5 Answers ]

I've been freeking out about this all day my rehab tyest came back positive for weed but the test results start counting at 20 for a positive reading and I was 21 how will this effect my court supervision... if you don't know what that is its like Probation, I actually have a PO but its like a four...

I faild [ 2 Answers ]

I FAILD my big t.a.s.k test task stands for Texas assminet skills knowlige. My parents want me to pass the test if I don't they whill kick my @$$ but they don't now yet because I am not telling them however I am getting the ruslets in the mail so I check it everyday to see if it has came I want to...

View more questions Search