Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laykenwob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 03:06 PM
    70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin
    Hi,

I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is underwater or in the ocean with a dolphin as her friend. And they are going on adventures or something. Then at some point near the end she pricks her foot on poisonous coral and the dolphin takes her back to the "real" world.

That is all I can remember of the movie/cartoon. I think it was on maybe/possibly Disney. But I'm not sure since in the 80's I was super young.

b wall Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 06:21 PM
    Maybe a Dot movie. I know there is dot and the kangaroo and dot and the bunny . I'm sure there was one where she went under water. Would have been early 90's my kids watched them to death
    spaceyl106 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2010, 11:28 AM
    Did you ever find the name of this movie? I'm trying to figure it out also!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 11:38 AM

Try,.

Dot and the Whale
    spaceyl106 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2010, 09:26 PM

That was it! Thanks so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Half Cartoon Half Real Life [ 3 Answers ]

What is the movie, that a boy goes in his closet or something and he turns cartoon, and he drives a red car around?

Movie about half-brother and half-sister? [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie in the early 90s but can't remember the name. All I know is that the half brother is madly in love w/ his half sister and goes crazy over her. She doesn't love him but is worried about her mentally challenged sister who lives in a home. Does anyone know about this movie?

70's or 80's cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

All right Friends, I'm hopping that you are all much more clever and successful then I have been on this quest to figure out the name of this movie. I remember next to nothing about the film with the exception of one particular scene that was etched into my kindergarten memory as being the...

70's or 80's half animated half real movie [ 6 Answers ]

I remember that cartoon/ movie I used 2 watch all the time. I don't remember title anymore. A boy of 11/12 talks with a friend on the phone, his mom goes 2 work. Suddenly a big red box with a ribbon appears in his room. He unpack it, and there is somekind of car ramp and little red cabrio. He gets...

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty, here's the skinny. When I was a kid, there was an animated movie that used to come on all the time and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or specifically what it was about. Here's what I know: -It took place in modern times -The two main characters were a brother...

View more questions Search