Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainbowlovebear Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2006, 07:13 PM
    Probation violation
    I got 18 monthes on probation in October 2005 in may of 2006 I got a owi I onley had eleven monthes of probation left. An I told my po in 48 houers an asked if there was any thing I can do to not be violated an she said she was going to talk to her boss an told me to call her back an I called her back an she told me to do drug an alcohole classes an as long as I did them an did get in any more trobel I wouldn't be violated. I finished my classes an at my apointment this month an I gave her my certifacate she copied it an she gave me a urine screen an I told her I get sentenced to my four days for my owi October 2 06 an she said she would see me October 18 an have my urine results. I think she was lying to me about not violating me an she's going to violate me when I go to court an get sentenced an go to jail to do my four days. I know my pee is clean but I'm worried she may change my pee with some one eleses or the lab might change my pee or lie about my pee being dirty . Can any one comment on this ? Every one says she's not violating me cause my son passed away an if she was going to violate me she would have done violated me an she wouldn't have sent me to classes. Allso if she's lying to me about not violating me an my pee is savatoged an she dose violate me I have paid all my fees every month an made every apointment an I finished the classes an my pee is clean I have seven monthes on probation left so how long would I get in jail or could I get house arrest cause I have a monthley income an I need to be out of jail for my kids.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2006, 09:55 PM
    Hello rainbow:

She said she wouldn't violate you. Why are you trippin? She MIGHT have lied to you. They do that. But wait until she at least DOES lie before you get all wadded up.

Plus, she doesn't need to do anything with your urine. If she wants to violate you, you gave her all the ammunition she needs. Why would she contaminate your urine? For the fun of it?? I don't understand your paranoia. Look. I don't like cops either. But they have to have a reason for their ill behavior.

Next. I know you need to be out of jail for your kids, but that's not going to be a good enough reason for the judge. If they violate you, they can violate the ENTIRE probation period. ALL of it. It doesn't mater how much you have left. It only matters how much you started with.

So, tell me? Do you need to be out of jail to drink and party or your kids? Me? I don't care. But if you lay that crap on a judge, he's for sure going to put you in the slam.

excon
    rainbowlovebear Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2006, 05:05 PM
    No I do not need to be out of jail to drink an party I do need to be out for my kids I'm not a alcoholic or partyer I've been depressed over my son passing away an I was drinking in may because I was around the wrong people. I've been seeing a consoler an takeing medication an staying home.
    liza70 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2008, 11:58 PM
    Yep-they can violate you if you only owe them one lousy day-but,here's the deal when YOU SIGNED for probataion,you were told what you could,and could not do.if she wanted to violate you,I'm sure that she would've.she doesn't need to sabotage anything-all she needs to state is noncompliance.but,stop trippin-it looks like you pulled a get out of jail free cardso,enjoy it,give it a rest,and keep your nose clean

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation violation penalty [ 12 Answers ]

I have a friend who has one month left on probation. Probation has violated them for a minor incident that happens six months ago. I understand they can violate the individual but my question is what is the steepest penalty they can face at this time? Also, please be advised their fines are paid...

Probation Violation Time Limits [ 7 Answers ]

I need everyone's advice. I was on probation for three years in the state of Virginia for a DUI related incident from May 2002 to May 2005. I violated my probation, but my probation officer never found out as it occurred in another state. Virginia (DMV) has now found out about it. (in July...

Violation of probation? [ 18 Answers ]

I am on probation right now for possession charges in New Jersey. I have 5 months left, and am currently in college out of state. Last weekend I received a DUI (at college) but the hearing will not be until next spring, after my probation period has ended. Will my PO find out about this?...

Probation violation [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on probation sense October 2005 in may 2005 I was arrested for owi I asked my po if there was any thing I could do to not be violated she said she was going to talk to her boss an to call her back she said I was not going to be violated as long as I went to drug an alcohole classes an I...

My boyfriend violation of probation [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: hello every one please anyone that knows about this mater please reply to me!my boyfriend was given probation with a 5 year cap,he was given additional programs to participate on while on probation like a long term out patient also he was ordered to get a job.which he did,due to the...

View more questions Search