Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnvlv247 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2006, 05:11 PM
    Thick Hair
    I'm 16 years old and I am Colombian and I have thick black hair. I used to part it back in the day, but now I'm doing other things, but the flip doesn't work good, unless I cut it short and usually the haircutters cut it too short to do anything so I have to wait for it do grow some length to comb it forward and flip it. Spiking it would probably be hard and I don't want any glue or sticky gooey build up stuff. I am using the gel called crew that was gaven to me by a hairdresser. When I slick it back it just comes up and looks big, like an afro. I want to use a gel that will stay there and make the hair appear still wet and that will not have any build up. Should I just cut it short frequently, how short? And is there something out there that can help?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 19, 2006, 07:51 PM
    You don't have to cut your hair short if you don't want to. If you want your hair to have that wet look, use a hair styling wax. It will make your hair look wet and it won't cause build up like some gels do. You can find hair styling wax at a drug store or pharmacy in the hair care aisle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

HELP: Going from Black Hair to Brown Hair [ 42 Answers ]

Ok, firstly, Id like to apologies as I realise there are many topics on this forum about this, however, they have only confused me more, as some say that it is not possible to do it without bleaching, and some say that there are hair dye removal products that can do it. I naturally have dark...

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

I want thick lashes [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one no how to get thick lashes with out having any side effects?? URLURL

View more questions Search